• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell's Request sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Bandit Rage[active, incresases]: when cast it, bandit turn to his rage. Make bandit increases 10% as per level, and 2% ms per level. Last equal to Bandit 10/20/30/40/50% of bandit Strength.

Shadow Blind
Every chane, make the attacking unit to blind over 2 second. Make th3 blinding unit miss every attack. has 10/15/20/25/30% chane.

Shadow Shift
Make the bandit create clone within attacking unit.
the clone has 10/20/30/40/50% damage, and has invulnerable.
last 2/2/2/4/4 second.

Jacker
Use it to target unit, make targeted unit and near targeted unit within 100/200/300/400/500 area to take the damage. The damage equalivient your 1/2/3/4/5x strength + 200 damage. :ogre_icwydt::ogre_icwydt:

Level 20
For the bandit rage, I think you'll have to give the bandit or some dummy unit an expiration timer that expires in *YourStr%*, and remove the skill effect when the timer expires.

Shadow Blind chane I think it's chance... and meaning "Every attack has a chance". You have to use a Damage Detection System, and when the damage is detected, if *Random Integer is less than or Equal to *YourChance* then * Create dummy unit, and order to cast Fear, or Curse.

For the Clone, follow Vladadamm suggestion

Jacker - Pick every unit in range (Level of Ability x 100) matching (Matching unit is an Enemy of Triggering Unit) and do:
Cause Triggering Unit damage Picked Unit for *Real Hero Attribute of Triggering Unit* x *levle of Skill* + 200.

Maybe Jacker can be done with cause area damage... a bit easier.

Level 30
Do you need the spells to be MUI/MPI*

MUI stands for Multi User Instance, and it allows you to freely use the spell if there are more than one unit of that type on the map.
MPI stands for Multi Player Instance, and it allows all players to use the spell without bugging them.

Level 20
Leambidi... so far, I was thinking you just wanted how to do them... I already gave you some suggestions. Try them at least.

Level 9
This ??

• BaNDIT RAGE
  • Unit - unit start effect blah..
  • Ability Comprasion - learned spell qeual to bandit rage
  • Set: bandit duration str = 1xstr of bandit (do maen??)
  • Set: bandot as= 10xper level spell
  • Set: bandiy ms = 2xlevel spell
  • Set: blah blah blah blah
  • give as to babndot
  • give ms to bandiyt
  • Wait (Game-Time): bandit dura str
  • Trigger - Turn off this trigger?? or wath??
:vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Level 20
Good attempt... But you can't modify Attack Speed with Triggers, just Movement Speed. And the way you have it will work only for one player... Just 1, since you're turning off the trigger.

Comparison should be "Ability Being Cast". You can modify MS and AS with skills like berserk (Not sure if it increases MS too). So, you can just make the skill be a custom "Berserk", and just remove the buff after the "Str x 0.1 ~ 0.5" for that unit only.

To make it MUI (Multi Instanceable - Infinite amount of units can cast it at the same time) You have to use arrays and work with indexing system, or use Hashtables and work with the Unit ID. Also, using "Timers" is suggested, instead of Waits.

Spartipillo's suggestions are all doable in GUI man...

also, just some note:

Lembidi said:
Come on, give me some map, i want complete my project!!
->this isn't something that a requester must post... you never force or put pressure in anyone that answers to your request...

for shadow shift, you might wanna use a damage detection system for that...

Level 30
Avoid mature language, please, unless you are well known around Hive and allowed to do that. Fu*k this x)

Anyways, you should improve your... - Um, those are tooltips? - and give some notes about each spell, like "Ends if target becomes invisible" in order to provide help to the helper. Fair enough, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.