• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto cinematic in two days .. Vote it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I made Naruto fan animation cinematic by Warcraft .. Rate it and tell me what is wrong with it :D

By the way , It has many many mistakes , But my friend was stressed dafuq I needed to upload it for him ... :D , from mistakes : Rasen shuriken throw animation , Rasengan is still in naruto's hand after explosion ...etc , Just get the idea :DDDDD

Level 16
Really nice man

One thing I'd recommend are some sound effects. At the moment there is little to none.

For example. Those "puff" sounds when the shadow clones die. A grunting noise before Naruto becomes the nine tails. A nine tails roar sound after the transformation is complete. A tailed beast bomb charging sound, etc. Maybe even some dialogue. Just use key quotes from the series. Pherhaps when Naruto is dying on the ground, use one of Sasukaes lines. Preferably the English dub. Whatever you do, don't over use dialogue, and make sure it makes sense to the fight. Too much talking in a fight makes me sick. Also, a sound at 29 seconds when Naruto hits the ground. Like a "smack" kind of noise against the dirt. Expecially sound effects like "argh" and "Oph". Naruto makes plenty of noise when he gets hit or is in pain or makes an attack.

Sound effects out of the way, maybe add a nicer terrain. A few shrubs here and there. A more fitting ground texture. I don't know if the white stuff is suppose to be snow, because there's random brown and green.

The camera angles, pans and zooms are amazing. But be careful of cutting out the ground. At 2.25 for instance.

Really great work though. Hope to see an update.

Level 22
yeah its not 3D, what trickery is this?

well, about the cinematic
improve the terrain, the current terrain is... a bad combination, as radicool mentioned before.. green, brown, white tiles.. what the hell is that?
and make use of naruto's clones
they are just standing there doing nothing

Level 22
I agree with Radicool, I'll just recommend you sculpt the terrain more. Good work man.

Why not 3D? :)
They're saying that the video isn't in stereoscopic 3D format.

Level 14
It's honestly a pretty average cinematic.
There are several things that need to be worked on.

#1: The Terrain. It's flat, tiles don't mix and there's not a doodad in sight. As a rather big fan of Naruto, I'm pretty sure there are no locations in the anime world with such styled terrain.

#2: The Camera. It's panned too far away from the characters and too close to the ground in multiple shots. It also switches viewpoints rather awkwardly. Like in that one segment where Naruto was sliding across the ground, the camera should not have been so close to the ground. The camera should have been facing where Sasuke would be looking forward when he teleported to Naruto's body.

Other than that it's a decent start, but nowhere near complete in my opinion.

Level 15
It's honestly a pretty average cinematic.
There are several things that need to be worked on.

#1: The Terrain. It's flat, tiles don't mix and there's not a doodad in sight. As a rather big fan of Naruto, I'm pretty sure there are no locations in the anime world with such styled terrain.

#2: The Camera. It's panned too far away from the characters and too close to the ground in multiple shots. It also switches viewpoints rather awkwardly. Like in that one segment where Naruto was sliding across the ground, the camera should not have been so close to the ground. The camera should have been facing where Sasuke would be looking forward when he teleported to Naruto's body.

Other than that it's a decent start, but nowhere near complete in my opinion.

I love you

No gayness -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.