• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Geoset Mass Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, I'm an amateurish modeler and I normally just stick with Magos to edit some, the issue I'm having is when I edit a existing model, and change its scaling coordinates, its mass will remain unchanged.

What I mean is, the edit is done, but in-game or in the World Editor, you would still be unable to 'click' the model through the new mass you created by modifying its scaling coordinates, in other words, if I edit the InvalidObject purple cube model and turn it into a tall rectangle, in-game or in WE I won't be able to select it through the new physical mass of its rectangle form, it will still be selectable as a cube only, making it difficult to drag or click over.

Is there a reason why these edits don't modify its geoset mass or is there any other way or tool to do this?

Level 14
Oh wow, how come I never saw that option before, damn I'm blind. Thanks! I'm going to try it right away and see if it fixed it finally, since it also affects how the model can be 'walkable' when turned into a bridge.

EDIT: Yes! It worked! My world is not over after all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.