• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model and skin problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello. I am making a new demon race for my warcraft 2 mod and I tried to use the Chaos Graveyard model but it appears the model doesn't want to work.

Model and tutorial

I've exported the two files (skin and model) as the tutorial said but they do not display in the world editor and in game (I am aware of the world editor bug that causes models not to show up, and it's not causing it since after importing something I always save before doing anything else in order to avoid that bug). I have no idea what's not working here...

I am also having problems with this skin as it does not seem to be working. The path is absent from the skin page but someone posted it in the comments field, but that one doesn't work. I've also tried paths used for the other mountainking skins but that didn't work either.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• The Burning Crusade.w3x
    7.9 MB · Views: 148
Level 21
I'll be using that black skull temple for the Temple of the Damned for my Warcraft II Remake Project.

Well anyway, I hope somebody helps you man.

Level 3
I managed to fix the chaos graveyard! apparently the skin file got corrupted during the download. However I am still having problems with that skin :| Tried redownloading as well but still doesn't work.

Also, does anyone know the path texture for the PitLord?

Level 51
Try Textures\HeroMountainKing.blp , it works for me

Didn't he say... pitlord? o_O

Scrap that.

Anyway, for the pitlord, what one do you want? The one without teamcolour, the one with or mannoroth (the green one) ?

Here are the three:

Mannoroth: Units\Demon\Mannoroth\Mannoroth.blp
Pitlord without TC: Units\Demon\Pitlord\Mannoroth1.blp
Pitlord with TC: Units\Demon\HeroPitLord\HeroPitlord.blp

Level 10
Didn't he say... pitlord? o_O

Scrap that.

Anyway, for the pitlord, what one do you want? The one without teamcolour, the one with or mannoroth (the green one) ?

Here are the three:

Mannoroth: Units\Demon\Mannoroth\Mannoroth.blp
Pitlord without TC: Units\Demon\Pitlord\Mannoroth1.blp
Pitlord with TC: Units\Demon\HeroPitLord\HeroPitlord.blp

I am also having problems with this skin as it does not seem to be working. The path is absent from the skin page but someone posted it in the comments field, but that one doesn't work. I've also tried paths used for the other mountainking skins but that didn't work either.

Meh don't fink so

Status
Not open for further replies.