• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model and Icon Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
this may be a hard req, but if you do it you'll get lots o rep.

WORGAN

you can export the one on http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...tra-78973/?prev=search=underworld&d=list&r=20

then edit the mod a lil bit, like add some hair to it. then take off the loin cloth and replace it with some shorts

then edit the skin, basicly by copy and past, with this picture, you'll have to edit it a lil bit or that thickish look, but thats all :)
worganpic1.jpg

sorry to ask it of you, id do it, but my computer can't run the model creatin programs, nor the immage extractor, i need a new comp :(

but ty for listenin and again, it'll get yu lots o rep.

Level 35
I should note that whomever trying to request icons here should get it done in the: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-loading-screen-come-here-106641/ thread. :smile:

We take care of all kinds of image stuff and the thread have been there for years. :thumbs_up:

Sadly I don't have time to take care of model requests so I would suggest you request for them individually. It might work, if you just take care in the description of what exactly you want and why. :wink:

Last edited:
Level 2
I have a request i need some new forest troll icons for my project i already have all the ones on this site i need 3 more
the units i need them for are a troll raptor rider, bear rider ,and warlord

Level 35
I have a request i need some new forest troll icons for my project i already have all the ones on this site i need 3 more
the units i need them for are a troll raptor rider, bear rider ,and warlord

Dude, read the two post just before yours: He who made this thread doesn't do those requests anymore.. you need to go to another thread. :wink:

Level 7
I should note that whomever trying to request icons here should get it done in the: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-loading-screen-come-here-106641/ thread. :smile:

We take care of all kinds of image stuff and the thread have been there for years. :thumbs_up:

Sadly I don't have time to take care of model requests so I would suggest you request for them individually. It might work, if you just take care in the description of what exactly you want and why. :wink:

Oh I see well...:sad:
Thanks anyway! :smile:

Level 14
Now you see? Well I hope you did see, and everyone saw what Red Baron wrote. Please stop spamming with requests, the mart is closed.

Level 3
Level 6
can i have a request please? i just want a human archer.. base it from the sylvanas animations.. but i dont want the hood.. i want her to have a long black hair like in this pic
http://www.nonk.info/worldoffantasyfiles/games/wow/images/full/World%20of%20Warcraft%20walpaper%20006.jpg
(i know, its blonde but make it black) XD can you make the face like that in the picture too?

i also want the bow to be silver..

thats pretty much all of it.. thank you very much dude
this thread isnt active please read other posts before you post on this thread

Level 8
can i have a request please? I just want a human archer.. Base it from the sylvanas animations.. But i dont want the hood.. I want her to have a long black hair like in this pic
http://www.nonk.info/worldoffantasyfiles/games/wow/images/full/world%20of%20warcraft%20walpaper%20006.jpg
(i know, its blonde but make it black) xd can you make the face like that in the picture too?

I also want the bow to be silver..

Thats pretty much all of it.. Thank you very much dude

dude read this :

Okay, sorry but.......the mart is closed :/
Because I only have 1 month left to do every projects of mine.
So, if any mod willing to close this, close it >:C

Level 14
requester-noobs never read the thread if it is closed or not nor will do they read the last page of thread. they usually only read the first post of the thread which is still unedited and invites kindly to request here.

what the owners of such threads need to do, if they dont want to close the thread, is to write with red big capital letters something like "no more requests" into the first post. also it would be useful to temporarily cross out [/S] all the previous text in that post.

Level 3
Hey can i get an icon for the tree of ages on warcraft three? please, its just the standard icon dont need any customization to it, and you seem like the guy to give me something decent :D thanks in advance

Level 8
Footman of Azeroth ! :D Model & Icon

A footman based on the warcraft 1 footman model made by blizz for... warcraft 1.

WC1PFootman.gif

WC1Footman.gif

I know it's really bad resolution but its fairly up to you to make most things, just follow the head, weapons and team colour areas. Thanks for taking or at least reading my request, please tell me if it's too hard or you don't have time to make this.
Thanks, Lev.

Level 5
hello ... my request and a bit strange but I'll try to explain my request ... I've been asking users to make attachments to the chaos marauder and now wanted to combine all the attachments to get a model without using attachments ... Here is a picture ....

Attachments

• warhammer_online_chaos_marauder.jpg
    warhammer_online_chaos_marauder.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 6,659
  • Sem título.JPG
    Sem título.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 197
Footman of Azeroth ! :D Model & Icon

A footman based on the warcraft 1 footman model made by blizz for... warcraft 1.

WC1PFootman.gif

WC1Footman.gif

I know it's really bad resolution but its fairly up to you to make most things, just follow the head, weapons and team colour areas. Thanks for taking or at least reading my request, please tell me if it's too hard or you don't have time to make this.
Thanks, Lev.

Hmmm?

hello ... my request and a bit strange but I'll try to explain my request ... I've been asking users to make attachments to the chaos marauder and now wanted to combine all the attachments to get a model without using attachments ... Here is a picture ....

You want me to edit that model of Tenebrae to add those attachments? That I can't do. You need permission to all of that attachments.

Level 5
ah I did not know that you could not do that ..... You think you could make an attachment????here's the picture was so armor
Its for a villager

Attachments

• War.jpg
    War.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Level 6
Hey dude,
could you make a Beastmaster/Rexxar model without the axes?
I tried to do this on my own by alpha skinning the parts, but it didn't work, because they are linked with team colour, so it's only possible by editing the model.
And because I am totally noob in modeling, I ask you to make it.
I would be damn glad to have it and of course you would get +Rep. :infl_thumbs_up:

Edit: I don't need it anymore. :psmile:

Last edited:
Level 8
So.. i heard you make mudk--- no wait thats wrong. icons. yes icons i ment ¬¬

i need alot of them :D

-Snowy Dual Swords (just 2 crossed blades, with snow on them or something)
-Crystal bow
-Crystal Warglaive (the ones illidan has.)
-Crystal halbert/naginata (you know, those spear like weapons ;D )
-Crystal Hammer
-Crystal Handgun (looks revolver-ish ^^)
-Crystal Knife
-Crystal staff (mages staff made out of wood with a crystal orb on top or something, or totally made out of Crystal. up to you)
-Crystal Gloves (just make them teal-colored Gloves ^^)
-Furry Boots with snow on them
-Crystal Boots (like the gloves, Teal-colored boots)

Myeah, its quite alot xD
i'm not asking you to do everything, but if you can find the time to do 2 or 3 of them, i'd be very happy already ;3

Level 3
Requesting Shadow Wolf Model

I was wondering wether you could make me a wolf model based on the attached sprite. I would like its idol animation to be the wolf shakes his head like a dog every once and a while, the birth animation could be he just fades into being and the attack animation is he bites the enemy with his head(s).I would be extremely happy if you could make this model and an icon to go with it. Would definitly give +Rep. ty

Attachments

• TwilightWolf.png
    TwilightWolf.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 189
/@ Wmanuel - Wait, do you mean you need an armor set?

/@ Malcous - I'm not a good skinner, but I'll try :3

/@ -Peper- - I remember having a Rathalos WiP somewhere....

/@ Animoi666 - Do you accept Screenshot icons @_@

/@ Shmuzzy101 - I have a model like that (from a Chinese site), forgot who made it, I will look on who is the author.

Attachments

• Shit.rar
    565.2 KB · Views: 40
Level 13
I wondered, maybe you can make a "Gunnery team" like a pack of models each with diffrent weapons and appearence?
It would be a long description I would make so I am asking you before I write it.
There would be like 5-10 people. Probaly army clothes or SWAT or something.

Level 8
Have you started with the icons~? and if so, which ones/how far are they :> ?
You can drop the ones you haven't started with yet, just so you know :>

since i got a guy who's good at iconing and stuff, it'll take less of your time x3

Status
Not open for further replies.