• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model and Icon Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in creating three models for my project based on the game Dragon Age Origins. If so you'd be a major help and you'll get all the appropriate credits and +rep.

Creature-Hurlock_2.jpg

Creature-Hurlock_Alpha_2.jpg

Hurlock_emmisarry.jpg

Level 9
I don't think supertoinkz is going to make that, he doesn't make models from scratch. Unless you want parts of that model from warcraft.

Level 13
I just searched for a wolf like the one i requested. There is no such wolf. Is there any way to make it half invicible with triggers?

Level 22
I need a khajiit from The Elder Scrolls but you dont need a pic cause here's what you need to do planned out
i want you to remove a satyr's weapon his horns and his tail then change his animations to something more fitting for an RPG character whatever you think would work then i need someone to reskin him (but thats not your job)
Im trying to get something as close to this as possible so if you can do anything else to make it look closer feel free
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit
Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Level 22
Thank you toinkz i would like another model edited slightly to match the Argonians for TES its cavmans lizard folk model i have permission to edit but i did not do so myself so set the animations to the same as the khajiiht's and remove his shield and sword please thank you this should be my last request for some-time

If you dont know how to fix the "Cant find this blp" error message simply take the blp and place it in a folder called "Textures" i assume you already knew that but just trying to help :3

Level 31
Thank you toinkz i would like another model edited slightly to match the Argonians for TES its cavmans lizard folk model i have permission to edit but i did not do so myself so set the animations to the same as the khajiiht's and remove his shield and sword please thank you this should be my last request for some-time

If you dont know how to fix the "Cant find this blp" error message simply take the blp and place it in a folder called "Textures" i assume you already knew that but just trying to help :3

Yep, he has my permission. :D

Level 6
i need water swordsman, priest and archer (high elven) for fire and water

water and fire detail would be nice and this will be my final request till my next chapter in my campaign wich will be some time

Level 8
Hm lets hope this one won't get rejected..

I need a model of saiden dathrohan, leader of the scarlet crusade

He should look just like this

Dathrohan.jpg

Except maybe since the tabbard icon would be found in game perhaps you could use the L of blue lordaeron flag. I suggest basing it off the arthas model?

Hope you'll help ^^

Level 14
Well, I don't have a precise time needed... So you can take your time. But I'll need the Lich.

Level 6
/@ Herian : I can do them, but that ranger will be time consuming D:

/@ Dark_Angel : Here ya go!

I'm doing levdragon next :)

they dont really look like fire and water i ment like make there armor like:
WATER: make the armor and Weapons look like the skin of the water elemental
FIRE:Make Armor And Weapons Look Like The Skin Of The Fire Spawns
if you could change them it would be great :)

Level 4
You seem to work on a wider array of requests.
M'kay.
My first request is for a walking faerie dragon. Should be based off a model that's bulky, for irony. As for the base to be used, I'll leave it to your judgment. Maybe the tauren chieftain or something similar? If it has a weapon, make it weaponless~
Err, two versions, one with wings, and the other without.

My second request is an icon. An edit of the Spell Breaker icon. Tanned skin tone, more human like features, black irises, blue mask, black eye brows and
facial hair action.

Thanks in advance dude!

Level 22
Wow that barbarian is awesome toinkz i forgot to rep you for the last model +rep
oh and i just wanna make sure you got my lizard folk model in your stack im not sure if you missed it it got drowned out by a bunch of posts thanks again toinkz

Level 13

BTW, could you please add a screenshot now? I don't have the time before later today to see it in WE or WC3ME.

Level 13
Supertoinkz, could you please add a screenshot of the "mr. white"? First of all : I can't open Model Editor, second, i am not at home so i can't test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.