• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MMU Clan is Recruiting interested members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I posted this message, in behalf of turaak.

We are recruiting anyone who are interested to join the clan. If you believe that you can contribute to this clan even just by a little, you can join. Everyone is welcome. But I want to emphasize that you must be online at least 1-3 hours a day, 4-7 days a week.

If you are interested, post in this thread and register to our MMU site. Once you have registered, please introduce yourself immediately at the Introduce Yourself forum.

MMU Main Site

I want to clarify that I am not the leader or going to be the leader of this clan. turaak remains the leader of this clan. I am just his subordinate.

Last edited:
Level 5
btw, Masa has left this clan. i guess it was too much for him to handle
and i am active everyday on msn...come and give me a yell ;)
and branch site is from now on our main so remove main site and name the branch one main.tnx

Level 4
Lol dude Masa had a winge and quit...

quote masa" Its been a week and we havnt released a single map yet"

lol a week for a map... some ones in a rush.. any way yeah he quit :D i told him to hit the road so he is going off to join some "pro's" dam they must be good if they can finish an entire map including story terrain heroes triggers and everything in a week.

so yeah turaak is still very active.. been on msn mainly but hes getting into the forum more. he just posted a large amount of hero concepts and stuff so yeah goin good..

we just need some more members really

oh and btw i beat you to posting this :D look a few threads down :)

Level 6
Oh I see... Anyway I am noticing that some people registered but I don't know who they are... ^^ Hope they introdce their selves... XD

Level 6
Lol dude Masa had a winge and quit...

quote masa" Its been a week and we havnt released a single map yet"

lol a week for a map... some ones in a rush.. any way yeah he quit :D i told him to hit the road so he is going off to join some "pro's" dam they must be good if they can finish an entire map including story terrain heroes triggers and everything in a week.

so yeah turaak is still very active.. been on msn mainly but hes getting into the forum more. he just posted a large amount of hero concepts and stuff so yeah goin good..

we just need some more members really

oh and btw i beat you to posting this :D look a few threads down :)

Hopefully you copy pasted that line directly from MSN chat log.

Anyway, I left the clan because i couldn't respect turaak. He felt more like a someone who has just bought a computer and doesn't really know what to do with it. He was also incapable of making decisions or giving orders + I couldn't do that either. We both failed as leaders. I don't see this clan going anywhere with map development unless someone replaces turaak.

Level 5
lol,actually after u left we have finally started to work so i guess i am not the problem,and if u think differently ask AdzYBoy he'll tell u also that YOU AND NOBODY ELSE was the problem who was disturbing.
Pls don't contact us ever again...

Level 4
lol OH BURNED :D

got him good turaak. yeah strange the fact that as soon as he gets kicked out we start flying.. hell our first map is nearly done... plus my own one is already posted up.

how odd that 1 person that winges about not working. is the one person keeping us back.

and yeah i copied that out of chat log and i agree with turaak. please refrain from having anything to do with us ever again.

cheers

over and out

Level 6
lol OH BURNED :D

got him good turaak. yeah strange the fact that as soon as he gets kicked out we start flying.. hell our first map is nearly done... plus my own one is already posted up.

how odd that 1 person that winges about not working. is the one person keeping us back.

and yeah i copied that out of chat log and i agree with turaak. please refrain from having anything to do with us ever again.

cheers

over and out

Our map is not yet nearly done lol. We are only few and we haven't discussed much of the map. If I would choose from rushing a map or accomplishing within a rather medium or long time spawn, I will choose the second one. It is good to do things "Slowly but surely". ^^ Just my two cents.

Level 6
marven don't worry about few people we have.as soon we are done with terrain i will invite some triggerers in the clan ^^

Good to here that. But please wait a bit longer. Accomplishing the terrain would take a bit longer. I already got some class. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.