• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project Warriors into the Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need some partners who will help me with:
Modeling
Iconing (custom Icons)
Triggering

The map I am thinking of is like this.To start off this is based on a book not "Island Troll Tribes,"and In this map a "Warrior" is a cat. This map is entirely feral combat.

Number of players:
12 - 3v3v3v3

Here are the basics about the map
You start off and choose your warrior(more details below). After that you must find a spot where your base is. You must strive to survive while other clans raid your hunting areas. You must keep your hunger above 0, which can be done simply by eating raw meat. Meat dosn't heal your hp though, in which you must go to your clan medicine cat who can heal you, or just eat the right herb. There are also banished cat raids when cats, which don't belong to any clan, come and attack your base. You can build some stuff such as dens and potion huts, but this game isn't too much building.

Warriors
Clan Leader - Powerfull warrior with 3 lives
Warrior - Warrior great at fighting other clans
Hunter - Warrior great at gathering and killing animals
Stealth Cat - Warrior who uses shadows and wind to hide and travel
Medicine Cat - Weak warrior who is mainly used to make potions and heal

I am still deciding how the clan leader is going to be decided. Currently I am thinking that the first cat in each clan to find a "rune" will become leader. The Clan leader has 3 lives so eveyone will want to be him, but at level 6 the player can choose a skill to revive all dead clan mates to his side.

There are 4 clans. The ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and the WindClan. I have decided that each clan has a bonus for a certain warrior. The bonus will be an extra skill for the certain class. The ThunderClan has a better Medicine Cat, RiverClan has a better Hunter, ShadowClan has a better Stealth Cat, and WindClan has a better Warrior.

Level 2
yeah man my account is The_Rape on us east and if im not on their try di.kronik (league name) neways my aim is callmecoda420 just hit me up for triggers i can do those for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.