• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minor lag when updating pages in Mozilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ye hai, I have a problem, a minor one, thing is that when I update a page in Mozilla FF, the entire system lags.. a bit, not much but still very annoying when listening to music or so. I tryed WMP and Foobar 2k, WMP seems to lag a little bit less.

Does anyone ever have had similiar experiences or know how to fix this?

Halp.

Edit: Oh, ye. "Heavier" pages also seems to lag more than "light" ones.

Level 1
You might want to see which add-ons you've installed for Firefox. There're quite some addons that delay page loading, and more!

Level 4
Hmm, now it happens again, earlier today I had none lag, it has been like this the last days now.

I have Adblock Plus and Noscript, my brother uses em on his machine, lag free and 3-4 years old maybe. I have a better one, at least those parts that should be able to affect this.

Level 2
try to optimize your ram also clean out the personal data cookies and offline data. newer computers for some reason don't like extra crap stored on them i had that problem i think it has something to do with the processor extensions.

Level 4
I cleared out cookies so how do i optimize my little friend?
herd%20ram.JPG

No, seariously, how do I optimize my RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.