• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Lag when going to desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm not sure if the lag in my map is caused by leaks but I'm pretty sure it's special effects.

But I also notice something, when I go to the desktop and probably do some other stuff, and go back to Wc3, the map starts to lag a little bit.

The lag gets worse when I do it again and again.

But I just want to verify this, is this true or not or does my map have leaks?

Level 8
I'm not sure if the lag in my map is caused by leaks but I'm pretty sure it's special effects.

But I also notice something, when I go to the desktop and probably do some other stuff, and go back to Wc3, the map starts to lag a little bit.

I just want to verify this, is this true or not or does my map just have leaks?

Level 30

I just want to verify this, is this true or not or does my map just have leaks?

Warcraft is like that, it always lag when you mnimize it so best option is not to minimize. Also this can happen when you are playing multiplayers (meaning with other players) and when you minimize it, it will lag because your connection with them will quite be interrupted.

And please avoid double posting of the same thread.

Level 6
keep checking for leaks and periodic events that dont stop

also if you put the same resolution and color in w3 than in your windows then you will alt tab faster

Status
Not open for further replies.