• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mining Shallows

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.

Mining Shallows
by AGKRegal

Description:
You are entering the cave system from unknown location. Can you dig it?

Features:
- 4 Gold Mines - Main (12500g), Expansions (12500g)
- 2 Goblin Merchant
- 1 Tavern
Creep Camps:
- 4 Green Creep Camps
- 4 Orange Creep Camps
- 2 Red Creep Camps

Screenshots:
full

Changelog:
v1.0
- Map uploaded

Author Notes:
If you have questions, suggestions or criticisms, just leave your comments below!
Contents

Mining Shallows (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Another map, a further step towards the right direction. I could repeat much of what I wrote about Thundering Waves here: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/thundering-waves.340194/#post-3541024 Refering to the numbers from this post: 1-4. Same...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Another map, a further step towards the right direction.
I could repeat much of what I wrote about Thundering Waves here:

Refering to the numbers from this post:
1-4. Same problems here again.
5. This is unlikely to happen here, with the possibly exception of the ghost spot. Good.
6. Itemdrops are much better here. However, it's not advisable to have items drop from units with possession, as the item is lost if they manage to possess a player unit. Also, for this spot a lvl 2/3 item is more appropriate.
7+9. There is mostly enough space all around the map. The only exception is that there is only a single, and very narrow, entry to the expansions.
8. Visually, the map is ok, but ofc there is always room for improvement.

What I didnt notice on Thundering Waves, but also is there case both here and there:
10. Critters are missing.

So once again, issue 1 must be fixed. Also please pick some of the others of your choice and make some improvements. Until then, map set to Awaiting Update.