• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Mapping Contest #8 Discussion

Which theme would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they do not.
And if you're gonna add an optional paired option, you'll have to divide the rep later on.
Also if no one has any complaints, I'll be hosting this as soon as the results for the previous one are out. (It shouldn't take too long now, the judges are all almost done, if it does take 2 more weeks though, then we can just start this)

Level 14
How about we just start it this week before all the ideas run away in fear of being implemented... Judges and host are all different so I see no reason about the delay exept ofcorse if bowser and remixer would like to participate in this one .

Level 14
Haha thanks guys! We'll be able to see if the bossfight was actually a good theme or if it was just a coincidence of schedule openings.

I also wouldn't mind if the contest was opened to pairs.

Since the contest poll for this last contest is now closed, will this one be moving towards its start?

~Asomath

Status
Not open for further replies.