• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Hero Arena] Mini game hero arena thing world war I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
World War I Survivial

In world war I, soldiers didn't just die, civilians and animals also did. And if you think of world war I, you probably think of the soldiers charging across no man's land. But in this, you play as a French survivor of a bombing and gas strike. Your goal is to work together and try to survive things like, battles between the British and German, artillery shells, and wild animals.

Attachments

• World War I.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Level 4
I downloaded the map and played it, though I was by myself and can only give feedback based on terrain and some other parts of the game. I'll try to play this with a few others to give you some feedback on the gameplay aspects.

Firstly, the terrain isn't great, but it isn't terrible either. I'd say it is acceptable, but very repetitive and dull. You should try to shuffle up the terrain a little instead of making every block of it the same sorts of buildings and layout.

Secondly, although not as important, is the spells and abilities you can use. You should update the descriptions to include at least some numbers so that we can see what we are working with. How much does this heal me for? Is this invisibility permanent? Answer questions like these when writing the spell descriptions.

I'll try to get more feedback to you if I can. For the meantime, this seems like a good map with some good potential, keep up the work on it! =]

Level 10
I downloaded the map and played it, though I was by myself and can only give feedback based on terrain and some other parts of the game. I'll try to play this with a few others to give you some feedback on the gameplay aspects.

Firstly, the terrain isn't great, but it isn't terrible either. I'd say it is acceptable, but very repetitive and dull. You should try to shuffle up the terrain a little instead of making every block of it the same sorts of buildings and layout.

Secondly, although not as important, is the spells and abilities you can use. You should update the descriptions to include at least some numbers so that we can see what we are working with. How much does this heal me for? Is this invisibility permanent? Answer questions like these when writing the spell descriptions.

I'll try to get more feedback to you if I can. For the meantime, this seems like a good map with some good potential, keep up the work on it! =]
I updated the map adding a new item model, adding upgrades and icons, and i added some more ruins and a fort to try to fix the terrain problem.

Level 4
I'll have to try the updated map a bit later, but I'll do my best to get back to you =] I'm hoping to test this map with other people so I can give a detailed analysis of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.