• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Arena] Perfect World Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, nice to meet you :) Let me introduce myself first. I'm Kanata aka Celestial Jade. Altough i joined Hive one year ago, from now I'm being active again. So, I consider myself as a newbie :D

This is my first map, a Arena's map. I made it one year ago and was rejected because i think it was very lame. Now I rebuild it again, fix so many things and I re-uploaded it.

I choose Perfect World Online as a theme, because one year ago, I'm very addicted playing this game, but now i already get bored with that game. You know, I'm easily get bored.

ehm..

Okay back to the topic.

It just a very simple hero arena, nothing more. What i take from PW Online just a characters job, skills name, items and equipments name.

Here's some Screenshots (I post a LQ because my connection is slooww)
PWPv_P_Promotion_Awaken.jpg

PWPv_P_Promotion_Boss.jpg

PWPv_P_Promotion_Free_EXP.jpg

Thread of this Map

Download this Map

Please try and give me feedback.
For next update, i wish i can adding more jobs, enlarge area, adding more items, bosses, more creeps, and AI. But i think it gonna be a big update so i'm gonna do it slowly.

Okay, thanks for reading. I hope you will try and i will wait for your feedback.

Have a nice war :D

Last edited:
Level 3
Would love to test it, but since the map is not approved, the DL link has been removed.
Will test and give feedback if you can send it me some other way. E-mail or whatever :)

Level 3
Would love to test it, but since the map is not approved, the DL link has been removed.
Will test and give feedback if you can send it me some other way. E-mail or whatever :)

It's rejected when i submitted this map at this first time, and it's not updated yet.
Hm, let me renew the link. Thanks anyway..

Thread of this Map

Download this Map

Please give me feedback after you try :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.