• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Memes on the hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I just use a fsjal because i like it. ^^
Plus, the fsjals are not trying to "take over" THW, like the ducks did. We just use fsjals because we like them.

Level 11
Point where I said it "indirectly" then

He used a mathematical equation with the constant being the ocean tide effect caused by the moon and the variable being how many jelly beans are in a jar of jelly beans, he then found out that Constant+Variable= x which is a letter meaning you called us idiots indirectly.

Level 16
Let me enlighten you with this simple equation:

"LOL LUKZ KOOL TO MEH! LEZ ALL COPY DAT AVATAR DAT LUKZ FUNNAYH!" = stupid = x

"LOL LUKZ KOOL TO MEH! LEZ ALL COPY DAT AVATAR DAT LUKZ FUNNAYH!" = what you think fsjal users say/do = y

x = y = idiots = fsjal users in your mind.

Level 24
LOL LUKZ KOOL TO MEH! LEZ ALL COPY DAT AVATAR DAT LUKZ FUNNAYH! = Oh wow, I think that avatar is pretty neat looking! Maybe we should get one too since it looks pretty funny!

Am I still calling you an idiot? My point was that people of Hive just don't know about all the memes out there etc and so they will get pumped up over stuff like this.

That's the 'childish shit' actually, complaining...

I found this to be hilarious btw. If no one would have complained about slavery it would still be common in the world. Think about that for a moment.
+ when I used the word childish, I was just being sarcastic. Read between the lines.

Level 16
LOL LUKZ KOOL TO MEH! LEZ ALL COPY DAT AVATAR DAT LUKZ FUNNAYH! = Oh wow, I think that avatar is pretty neat looking! Maybe we should get one too since it looks pretty funny!

Am I still calling you an idiot? My point was that people of Hive just don't know about all the memes out there etc and so they will get pumped up over stuff like this.

I found this to be hilarious btw. If no one would have complained about slavery it would still be common in the world. Think about that for a moment.
+ when I used the word childish, I was just being sarcastic. Read between the lines.

Lawl, meh think it's just another one of those case where actually both opinions are good. If talibans wouldn't have complained against the US.. You know where I'm going? We're both right, here.

PS: Back to topic please, I know I'm hypocrite btw.

Level 11
Man you gives a shit, its just something to waste some time and enjoy yourself. Don't hate on it, cause its not even real, just a drawing. There will be a new meme in 2 weeks or so. This shit always happens man.

Not directing this at you, but at everyone going around and saying die fjsal or w.e that shits called. Fuck man, I don't even care about it, I just choose my meme because I like bob marley. And I enjoy it as my avatar.

Level 27
Yes, forced meme is forced, meme for the sake of meme, no real point, etc.. Turns out people don't stop when you tell them they are lame.

But hey, basically every user has one as their avatar, so it can't get any worse.

Level 11
Yes, forced meme is forced, meme for the sake of meme, no real point, etc.. Turns out people don't stop when you tell them they are lame.

But hey, basically every user has one as their avatar, so it can't get any worse.

Well they could start using them in commercials then in video games, then teaching it part of history to our children.

Level 11
Hey did that guy on X. something (I forgot his name) compared fsjals with slavery??

Anyway fsjals are way beater then ducks. In ducks, everyone just copied a duck over they're avatar. Here, everyone has a unique avatar.

And besides, not all people come here to be all serious and angry. Some come to have fun.

Level 11
You said that if no one complained about slavery. it would still be present. And that there should be complaining about fsjal...

Level 11
Depends on what your complaining about. Complaining about fsjals is childish. If you like it, pick/make one. If you don't don't take one.

Not all complains have same value.

Level 24
You mean the most popular Japanese one.

This "official" video was earlier:

And this is the actual song:

Level 23
No I actually mean the official japanese video... I know there is a swedish one already ( I live in sweden omg, I grew up with the artist, lol)

In April 2008, Japanese music distributor Quake Inc. gained the rights from the original Caramell producers, Remixed Records, to distribute the sped-up version of the original song in Asia, releasing first an album which included Caramelldansen and other popular meme songs in that moment

So when Quake Inc gained the rights, they changed the concept of the video as well. Would you really think some user would do a professional video like that one?

Level 16
Those are called memes. It doesn't matter if you like them or not, they are friggin memes. You need to like them. There's no way around it. CaramellDansen is an epic song, almost as epic as RickRoll. The 'crudely drawn avatars' are called fsjals, they are other memes. They are awesome, we don't wear them because we think 'they're cool' simply because it's epic and needed.

So now, try to enjoy them! =D

Fsjals and CaramellDansen ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
cXPJ8klb5qi4kisoVPHSmUfAo1_500.jpg

I think this one explains it well.

Level 12
The ducks did die though. And from their bloddy ashs, the great army of Fsjal has risen to invade the users avatars, and corrupt a small government. The remaining ducks shall be hunter by Almer Fud to extinction. If a Wabit gets in the way, he shall also perish at the hands of our army. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.