• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Memes on the hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Are memes taking over the hive? As you can see, I have 1 too. Is this gona be like ducks and something?

Discuss please.

~HailFireer

Level 28
You can't escape.. even I got caught by one:
145520-albums1434-picture14596.jpg

Level 11
Ye, Devine was the one who started it. Lulz. So it will end up like duck.

In an epic struggle of fsjal and non-fsjal for control of the hive.

Or, people will just get bored of it. I don't know.

Level 16
Meh, this is gonna be like the ducks only if we want to, I honestly hope it will happen, memes are awesome.

TheDivineBoss started the fsjal (actual one) one and frostwhisper (I think) started the duck one, NOT Nichita even if he calls it his brand lol.

To everyone who wonders why is it called ''fsjal'', here's the original 4chan thread, where almost every single internet memes start:

history.jpg

Last edited:
Level 11
Meh, this is gonna be like the ducks only if we want to, I honestly hope it will happen, memes are awesome.

TheDivineBoss started the fsjal (actual one) one and frostwhisper (I think) started the duck one, NOT Nichita even if he calls it his brand lol.

To everyone who wonders why is it called ''fsjal'', here's the original 4chan thread, where almost every single internet memes start:

history.jpg

Well at least they have a system....

I'm still trying to brainwash people that the 16 of December is the Goblin Christmass, The day when funny pranks are allowed and Kamikaze Hugs are respected.

I'm just hoping that it will become like ''TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY''

and so far it fails, so.. no.. meme wont last more than 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.