• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee Zombie Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I will create a new map name Melee Zombie Survival!

I will do my best to do this map lagg free and that you will have much fun!
This map will 100% released!

Game informations:
- 4 Co-Op melee survival
- Map includes a realistic Warcraft III story( An undead necro. has done
something wrong^^)
- Cinematic
- 30 min survival- Kill their leader
- 4 bases everyone with 2 goldmines(Endless gold) + some trees(Endless wood) on hills- all bases are different
- If your HQ is destroyed you have lost.

Edit 1:
Story: The Undeads have nearly destroyed all Human bases in Lordaeron. But 1 last is left. Now the new allied of the Humans the Orcs and Nightelf will help them to defend their last base and build up in this area also bases.The Undead army has gotten high casualties at the war against the Humans and they have no real allied. So they have a big problem. An Undead necromancer has a good idead how to kill them all-> He want to arouse their fallen soldier. The preparation has begun...
In 5:00 min they are ready to open a portal in another dimension to crush their enemies... Can end this good?

Edit 2:
Map is in progress.... Soon I can say more(Screenshoots e.tc.)

Last edited:
Level 6
OMG- You have a problem
Every time you make a post at anyone of my sites, you tell me always negative things.

So you don´t make friends- Sry if this insult you but pls make nicer posts-> They are always negative

I mean you hate it if people create zombie maps.
I mean that you think that you are the best zombie mapper on the world.
Yeah you are maps are good- But leave it as it is, you cannot change anything on it, not a bit- Thomas Jefferson

OMG- You have a problem
Every time you make a post at anyone of my sites, you tell me always negative things.

So you don´t make friends- Sry if this insult you but pls make nicer posts-> They are always negative

Yeah you are maps are good- But leave it as it is, you cannot change anything on it, not a bit- Thomas Jefferson

Keep cool, I am getting positive:
Idea seems pretty fine,
I like zombie maps,
I really would like to see more of those maps,
I think you can post the first screenshots :p

Level 12
OMG- You have a problem

*Sigh* You don't need to overreact to criticism. Infact, that's something you should never do. Remember, you need not to accept people's criticism - they're not something you must listen to, you have the option of ignoring it.

As for the map idea, it seems to be an over-used zombie survival idea, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have hope of being a good map. Give it a shot, and maybe you'd like to put up some screenshots or other ideas you have for the map.

Level 31
Negative comment are welcome if there is any valid reason for it.

I think this thread are much suitable to be at idea factory considering if not even develop yet.

And based on the information, this is what I going to said.

- 4 Co-Op melee survival

This give me a hunch you are making a map that are similiar to Left 4 Dead. After all, L4D is a game where 4 survivor must work together to escape from zombie land.

- Map includes a realistic Warcraft III story( An undead necro. has done
something wrong^^)

Hmmm, if my memory serve me right. There is a few map which have such a story as well, but the map theme and type doesn't related to zombie.

- Cinematic

Some zombie map does have cinematic, nothing seems to be special.

- 30 min survival

Seems like the other zombie map as well, survive for xx period of time.

- 4 bases on hills all bases are different

Doesnt' know what does this mean ? Does it mean there would be 4 base ?

Status
Not open for further replies.