• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Survival] Zombie Incomming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5

===================
== Zombie Incomming ==
===================

Welcome community,

General Infos:
- Name: Zombie Incomming (Z.I.)
- Author: Gamestargamer
- Genre: Survival
- Max. Player: 11

Short introduction

At first, the host pick the settings (too less atm)
[e.x: Forestmode: 75-125 Tree will be plant randomly over the map]
Game start with "-start"
----
You have headstart of 30 seconds before the first zombies will spawn.

Now you (and your team) must be fast build up an defense. The zombies are very weak but they multiple with "each" kill.
So there are no safe place around, your base will fall. Always enlarge your base to prevent to die.

For each kill you gain points. There are several awards, if you reach a point limit.
At 10.000 Points you gain the advanced worker, who can build "better" towers and walls.

For every 300 point you get an upgrade, which strenghen your walls and tower.As you the undead will get better too,it depends on the kills.

I deveopled a system to balanced the player. All the more percent of points a player gained so much lesser points he will get.
[e.x: A player has 50% of the teampoints, and kills a zombies that gives 25 points.
He will get 12.5(50%)points and the other 12.5 will be share over the teams.]
So there will be no extreme difference between the player points.

---
Just survive as long as possible.
---

Later i will add a Save/Load system to save played Games,Killed Zombies and more but no points.

Have fun and good luck!

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.