• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marvel Animation Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everyone,
I'm italian... sorry for my horrible english, blame my English's teacher for it (please blame her anyway :xxd:)
I'm a newbie in this forum... I have a few problem and someone directed me here:
If you need help figuring out how to animate, then you should post in the Modeling & Animation forum. :)

I'm doing a Marvel's characters Map with customized Model but I need some help for animation...
t0h5.jpg

I would like to add fly animation to IronMan and Warmachine model with proper particle emitter
nj3d.jpg

The Nightcrawler's tail animation had to fix (I try to copy the Satyr's tail animation but I didn't it in the right way)
dwflg.jpg

The Cable's walk animation had to fix (I don't know how to do that)
j7so.jpg

I think the Silver Surfer model is too lame, I wish some improvement (especially in the attack animation)

Someone can help me? :pgrin:
Thanks for attention and... patient :pwink:

Attachments

• Nightcrawler.rar
    369.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Cable.rar
    400.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Silver Surfer.rar
    54.5 KB · Views: 155
Level 5
I add a "fly" animation to Ironman and Warmachine, but... how do I use in-game? :vw_wtf:
I fix the Cable's walk animation too... Anyone can help me with Nightcrawler's tail and Silver Surfer? :vw_sad:

Attachments

• IronMan.rar
    236 KB · Views: 125
  • WarMachine.rar
    140 KB · Views: 128
  • Cable (fix).rar
    398 KB · Views: 109
Level 15
I'm quite familiar with animation, but I dont know how to import the models without losing the bones and animation. So it means I will re-create it from zero

Level 5
Thanks for availability. But starting from zero seems too much work...

Silver Surfer is the main "problem" (I "stolen" the model from another site, I fix some problem, I add an animation textures, particle emitters and resize some parts... but the attack animation is still too "simple")
Silver Surfer.rar

Also I would like to find a solution for Dr. Octopus's mechanical arms:
Dr Octopus.rar

Thanks for attention... :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 15
I will try to see you octopus tomorrow.
By the way, I just find a way to import mdx directly to 3dsMax, using BlizzImporter
So I think I can help you, not from zero

Status
Not open for further replies.