• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Animations Rigged to model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I recently created a model based off of the Villager woman model, I may make more changes to it but, to me it is fine. I don't plan to upload it here or anything but, I plan to use it in a map. Can someone rig it to the Lich animations for me? Also if it isn't too much trouble I need a portrait for it. Here is the model. +rep to whoever helps.
Edit: If the lich animations are too hard to rig it to, banshee or spell breaker animations will do.

Edit:2 I have another model that needs a portrait can someone make it for me? Also, I have noticed the model has had four views yet, there haven't been any comments. Can someone at least make the portrait for the seeker model?

Edit:3 If you're interested in helping me PM me and I'll send the model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.