• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

model animation oO GOD DAMN -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
i have read several animation tutorials and i cant get it.. maybe im too dumb but i have a model (just to test it) and it already had an animation but i cant use it for wc3.. so i tried with an tutorial to make my own one.. but every time i try to save and open it it dont works its just [none] and i cant scrol ldown to attack stand and such because there isnt any animation.. but why?!?! (btw i use wc3viewer to show the model -> [none] <-- should explain that ^^ )

sry for my bad english

thx for help in advance!!

Level 18
no1 who can helps me?? maybe somebody know a program that can edit animations so i can use that one from the model >_> or a good tutorial, easy to understand

or maybe one of u could write a new tutorial for me ^^ that would be very nice if u could do that.. (if u are german-speaking u surely can write it in german speech..)

Level 18
oh sry i forgot to say.. i use 3dsmax7...
i can also shortly describe what i have done from the tut ive read:

first i make the track and make on objects a note and write in the frameline the animation name like death and then on the end again death... close tracks, then ive made some bones and attached them to the model ( first i detached the meshs i used to animate) and then i use keys to make the animation used a script for floating-point failture of 3dsmax ( dont know the correct name, sry when im wrong with it) and then saved it with dex exporter as mdl, converted it to mdx and viewed it in wc3viewer but the model dont have an animation.. althought ive made one... maybe some1 know some scrpts plugins (would be nice if a tut is attached) for exporting animations, because i could also use the wc3-tank animations for my tank.. just with some changes..

Status
Not open for further replies.