• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Testers

Could you help with map testing?

• Yes, i cam (sometimes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
@Andser It all depends on the sort of map. As far as I have seen, you're not giving a single word as to what this map is. I'd honestly be happy to test on occasion, I just want to know what i'd be testing before I choose to or not.

@Chaosy I've played countless games that i'm sure would've never made it to a 5/5 from a moderator. Does that mean they're all bad? Absolutely not. In fact, some are rather interesting for maps that don't get much publicity. I've played a 'Prop Hunt' game in early betas, I've played a game where one team has to fight off rebels and defend a train while the other team must destroy the train before it leaves. I've even played an RPG in which Arthas opens the Dark Portal in Ashenvale (Which as a lore jockey, kills me a little bit inside.) but does this mean they're bad if they're not a 5/5? I play to experience something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.