• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

thanks for the info but its wrong...my map never been overr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
look my map name is footmen frenzy II BETA

and this game was not avalaible yet on battle net becose i was still testing it and adn had some few testers from battle net too but htey cant host anymap map soo i alwais hosted my map and nobody really as them exepte my testers.

it got never overrighted.it just dissapeard from my editor loading map... but something wheird tho.. i could see my map name in battle net when i try to host the map

but is bot there and its not founded..its just soo weird

Level 5
hu mmmmmmm

mabe your right...mabe your wrong

the map footmen frenzy II BETA

is specially created an title that ii never saw

seriously i see alote of footmen frenzy but not the one i made

i dont think it overrighted..becose the map just dessapeird!!! its not like i could play the map

tham..ill never get an right answer for this!!!this is insane... i know that someone whento delete the map in my map folder...its not any other reason...

Level 18
Zarltok, check your recycle bin and the temp saved map World edit saves for these problems. 10$ says you or a family member deleted it by mistake or it was erased by a map of the same name.

If you honestly think someone hacked your comp to delete a crappy map, then put your tinfoil hat back on and dont ever get a filling. And remember to coat your house in Thick radio jamming lead paint. Oh and remember to watch for the black helicopters.

Level 5
yo guys!!

ok i read what u said and....1st: no...i dont have it in recycle bin and 2e:i live alone and im the only user at my appartment...nobody could touch my computer...
3rd: the reason why i think is a haker that delete this map becose i saw 1 player join my game once and when is download was completed..i said to me..thx for the map u dumb ass!

and he left!! so quick and one day letter boom!! the map dissapeird!!look i know alote in computers but this inconvinient is really bad!! i dont even have a solution for this!!! why people makes soo much trouble!!???

Level 5
my systeme??

i dont know why your asking this but..here it is...

hum its pentium4 1.8 1.7 ram

and thats about it...i made alote of map... and its the only one that made me do this shit..but it was the 1st time adding custom model from this site

after i took an old version of footmen and i modified all the heros with custom heros..all my tester liked it and i did puted public mabe 2 or 3 time and mabe someone was jalous or was a editor of footmen and he didnt like my new version and i just told the orginal footmen creator... ma be they are the probleme with that..mabe these people thoungt i stold their map and changed the loading screen to my name

but thats all wrong ..this map was recreated bye me..its not a copy to copy..i used only the land scape
... ok mabe i should just quit to think how to get it back....its to complicated...

Level 5
i need to know how to put an custom picture in loadingscreen

look i posted an question like this before but no one anwser...

im making a map right now and i want to change the loading screen image to an customloading screen pic
but each time want to import an image... warcraft 3 editor doesnt detect the picture...

do i need a special converter or something\??
or its something else??

plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.