• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map Campagne? but how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Now i did a map and now i had finish it to test it on the net and now i put my map on battle net to play it and it say my map is somethin (dont remenber)and its a campagne??
-How do i put it to not be a campagne (cancel the campagne) for normal map

Level 7
Hi, your problem is pretty weird but i can tell u all i know! i think u have to remove the campaign from campaign editor or check the triggers if there's a trigger that loads another map if didnt work tell me whats the "something" u see in battle.net that's all what i know... 8)

Level 3
it say that it is to important (like when you put a campagne on battle net (it says the same thing) and when i save and quit it says (in editor)you want to save no name ??? then i put yes and it goes to the campagne save data?? for campagne map

Status
Not open for further replies.