• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone From BATTLENET deleted my custom map from my owncomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
that is the weirdess thing i ever say in warcraft 3

some one deleted my map from my computer... i could still see my map when i want to creat it ...but it alwais says.....(Map not foung)

and if i go in world editor... puff!!! no custom map that i made!! and also i saved my mape in 2 different name and the second one i rigged...i cant even load in editor my seconde one and the first one disapeaird!!

omg !! i puted so much time making that map!!

help me some one

Well in simple terms...

Your map name is xxx.map, and somewhere on b.net you joined a game where someone named their map's file xxx.map, so when you downloaded theres it overrrided yours.

Thats Theory #1

It is impossible for someone to hack into your computer and delete a map to my knowledge, unless either A) They are an uber hacker with nothing better to do then delete maps out of people's folders, or B) You left your computer open with no firewalls, antivirus's, or antispywares to prevent such an intrusion, and to add insult to injury you turned off all windows protection you could find.

Thats Theory #2

So most likely it was #1

Level 5
i guest ur theorie 2 is wrong

i guest its wrong becose everything else works exepted my footmen II custom

why and hacker would just delete this specific map??

and its the one i was making for 3 weeks

why this map?? and not the other one beside??

that unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.