• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Screenshots when uploading map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Considering most maps are rejected as they do not have any screenshots, can we add something to the upload that forces people to include at least 1 image?

And perhaps add the map description templates, or link to them.

Level 30
It's just users submitting maps nowadays are too blind or rushes on submitting. Why? There is actually a template linked when your uploading or updating a map. Linking to Kobas' template but I would also suggest to add Vengeancekael's Map Description Generator in the links, the more the merrier, I guess.

Screenshots in maps are not really a must but is just a good practice if it would be done, it's for the descriptions overall improvements. But, It's the information in it that overall matters not the screenshot (the information is the priority actually as I've said)

Hope this helps everyone and clears up some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.