• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Quick question. I want to add screenshots to my map description.

In threads, I upload an image as an attachment and open it in a new tab to copy the URL.
Since I cant upload the image as an attachment first in the map update page, how can I
get the URL of the image? Is there somewhere on the hive I'm suppose to upload my image
to link to my map description?

Edit: Btw, this tutorial didn't explain how to add screenshots: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/

Level 6
Quick question. I want to add screenshots to my map description.

In threads, I upload an image as an attachment and open it in a new tab to copy the URL.
Since I cant upload the image as an attachment first in the map update page, how can I
get the URL of the image? Is there somewhere on the hive I'm suppose to upload my image
to link to my map description?

Edit: Btw, this tutorial didn't explain how to add screenshots: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/
Upload it to an image upload website,then put the link inside

Level 12
1. Open your profile
2. Click on "Cuztomize Profile"
3. Click on albums from this sentences.
Background images must come from your albums. Enter the URL to a picture in one of your public or profile albums.
4. If you don't have any album yet, click "Add Album" and name it.
5. Open your album and click "Upload Picture".
6. choose browse and search for the picture you want to upload.
7. Click submit or "Upload Pictures".

or just do what darkxzz said.

Status
Not open for further replies.