• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
A mini campaign would be cool
Even if you just used it to make a Lore for another map would be good

Just a matter of thinking of ideas for it
If you do go with a RPG or campaign type map
Stay away with a kingdom being overrun by something, or being taken over. We get enough of that just through normal console games

Level 15
If you make a decent Warhammer 40k (or at least Warhammer Fantasy) wargame, that would be wonderful. There's a lack of decent Warhammer maps. There's plenty of models.

Level 11
I usually base a map concept on an item, model or system. Maybe there is an awesome new cannon model; then I do some sort of cannon shooter for instance. I suggest you browse around among the resources and see if you can find any cool stuff. I promise you ideas will spring to mind :)

Level 15
Well i like the idea about Warhammer Fantasy/40k war game... Well what kind of War game would be fun? Do you mean like a Melee or some other type of Strategy?

I meant something like classic wargame - players can choose army at the start of the game and during the course of the battle they cannot buy any more units.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Well i like the idea about Warhammer Fantasy/40k war game... Well what kind of War game would be fun? Do you mean like a Melee or some other type of Strategy?

Throwing in my two cents now..... Well to make a war game fun you should try to get away from the normal rts, capture the base, etc... maps and make a new idea or mix a bunch of them together.

Level 6
if your still wanting a map, how about this:

MORTAL COMBAT!!!!! =D

make a mini hero arena were you fight FIGHT FIGHT, rounds after rounds with cool stuff
^
if u look forward to this, here is some starting tips:
all heroes will be the same as the characters of the game :)
for example:
Raiden: has to have some electric stuff, and even his attack is electric

this will require a lot of triggers :3 but it will turn out awesome ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.