• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Map Crash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Weak mortals, i request your assistance. Well i was making a custom map with custom models, doodads, etc.
everything working perectly at that point. But when i decided to test the map, its crash! with a error message.

Sin%2Bt%25C3%25ADtulonx.png

Pic of the error.

I tried to restart the world edit to fix it (dumb idea :c), but that only made it worse....i can't even load the map in the world edit to "attemp" to fix it. :goblin_jawdrop:

Last edited:
Level 34
Ah that. No problem then.
I was in chat and one guy told me ,,if he calls people disguisting, does he expect them to help him?" which means that at first sign its hardly to know if you are joking or not, cause you have 9 posts and one month of being here registered, so nobody knows you very well to determine that. Its all good then...

Level 12
Since Bribe's topic is closed, I might as well write down here?

13-Trying to create a quest object at map initialization will cause a crash during load sequence.

This is either wrong or there is some missing information or it happens under specific conditions.(maybe in global block instead of map initialization?)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Ok....the thing now is, I downloaded MPQ editor, but the icon map is with a lock. That means i can't open it with MPQ :CCCCC

Edit: the computer can't find the file :eek: but in the world editor it is exist
Permission problem. Make sure your user account has read/write permission for the map file.

Running the MPQ editor as an administrator should also work.

Status
Not open for further replies.