• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Model Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

My personal collection of my Models have Crashed again, But nothing's wrong with my Map in Windows 7 and I switched on windows XP cause my aunt brought her laptop to her office, So I had to switch to the Damn Desktop computer, I played In-Game for Minutes and it worked properly, But when I opened the World editor and my map It crashed, How can I fix it please? Any suggestion or Tips?

This is the Crash Description I Have.

Kmvq9Wz.png

Regards,
Roland

Note, For more Information on the Error, I have the Following TXT Files to see more Error reports.

|
|
V

Attachments

• 2002-01-01 01.20.53 Error.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 2002-01-01 01.29.24 Error.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 2013-09-25 01.36.07 Error.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 2013-09-25 01.48.00 Error.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 61

Roland

R

Roland

<Reserved and Note: IF YOU NOTICE THE 2002 ARCHIVE OR THE ERRORS, DON'T MIND IT CAUSE IT'S THE DAMN COMPUTER'S SETTING. THANKS.>

Roland

R

Roland

What? My warcraft? :/ Hmm. Okay.. I'll try, I need more tips or suggestions.. I'll be backing up my Files.

Level 22
If he's using an older version, it might, otherwise it won't.
@Daffa: IIRC, blizz did modify the Tauren chieftain on a patch. I think the running animation walk fast? was removed.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I got my Files back on the Laptop again, And I hope it works properly.. Let's see ^^

EDIT: It works.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.