• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Crash on Map Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey Guys, i tryed to import a icon for a item, i added the icon to the item
after i tryed to save it show me "Can't save in C:\Warcraft...Maps....
After i closed the World editor (WEU) to try it after again, after i restarted the World Editor Unlimited and tryed to load the map, the world editor crash while loading map, so i got no chance to remove the icon or something... please help me
i tryed to get a TGA file in.

On The Normal World Editor it crash too, i forgott to say.

Level 3
WE Enhancer solved the problem, deleted the imported icon, ut thanks guys

but can someone PM me how to make a custom icon in the map to get it work? :x

~~~ This can be Closed ~~~

Level 3
well, i got next problem, my map crashed again, i just did a bit terrain and now my map load all and when its finished with loading the world editor crash, (WEU & wc3 world editor) idk what is wrong with my map... please help me :(

It Look like the map is protected, but its not, when i try to open with UMSWE it show me critical error ... (the message who u get most on a protected map), i never protected the map

Level 30
World Editor Unlimited appears as a great addition to any map. However, it is quite full of bugs and errors.
I suggest you to remove the WEU features from your map, in order to make it openable again in the regular World Editor.

First of all, you must open the map. Go in your triggers and click on your map (Not trigger folders, but the map icon above them). It should carry the name of your map. Now, there will be a LARGE code. Just delete everything written in there. Then, go to Variables (Ctrl + B) and delete every one of them which has the "ZZ_" prefix. The last two things are to delete any data which is implemented via WEU, such as many damage bonus, item abilities, etc. You will also need to delete files imported with WEU.

There you go, a map clear of WEU. If you want something to enhance your maps without errors, use JNPG.

WEU also tends to destroy the maps that are enhanced with the new triggers it provides. Delete any additions of them you have.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...456/how-download-install-confige-jngp-160547/

Level 3
yea i made a new map without WEU now, ...
maybe can i pm u the map and u try to open/fix it? .__. i just got some work in it and wanna try it work. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.