• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mantis

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
protoss, mantis,
Contents

Mantis (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: No valid reason for disapproval and highly desired.

M

Werewulf: No valid reason for disapproval and highly desired.

Level 1
This model could be way better, i think killst4r kiknda rushed this model. If he made it like that screen shot in starcrat ghost with the high templar, he would be a master modeller. Please do it sometime, for the community :D please

Level 3
This is an awsome model. I im making a protoss level as we speak. But I need you to make ALL of the Starcraft models if you could. Such as minerals, drgoons, medics, Dark Temlar, Archons, etc. If you could I would really appreciate it!

Level 3
'cos of the exams, I've been using the World Editor a lot for a little stress relief (odd I know!), anyway, I ended up making this awesome destroyed cityscape terrain. After I finished I was stuck with a cool map but no 'orientation'. Then I saw your models, they looked cool so I thought I'd have a go at trying to install one (which took a good half hour!) and now I'm well on my way to making a total conversion mod similar to Warzone. I'd be honoured if you would be the first to test (once it's finished that is : :wink: ) it killst4r!

Level 1
I read that you are working on a project with all these SC models called "Avaken God". I was wondering how far along it was and when it would be coming out. Plz respond, thx.

Level 1
Oh yea you the best SC thing amker in this place/earth/mars what ever there cool all yuor mods. I rate them 5/5 stars i wisth i can give u a 10/5.
You wuold make a greta SC project you know. i am asking you to but you are skilled I wish i had your skills!

Level 2
Looks like a protoss mixed with a ghost.

I like it, and the detail is really nice. If my friends and I download some units for our RP, this will be one of them! :p

8/10

Level 3
i have a bug with it! i use the path wich are here, but the unit appers in red, exept for the weapon, please explain me why, and how i can use it coorectly!
thanks

Level 9
This unit has no paths.. i add him just by deleting directory used By WC3 after importing..

P.S.
rugal search may be some another imported units need the same file name ?
For example all killst4r units are using the same paths and same file names..but they are all maded by killst4r.
If for example 1 model maker use \fire.blp and another model maker use the same \fire.blp with ANOTHER drawing there will be a "conflict of versions"
It means that 1 model will be used properly and another is NOT .

Level 2
Very good!I really like it.I didnt have any problems with it and i like the model,but one thing is certain.Can you fix the center of the unit,you know the chest,because it is too pointy at a vortex point.

Level 6
What in the name of all that is good in the Khala is this? If you wanted to make a ranged protoss, couldn't you have done us all a favor and made a dragoon that we could actually USE?! Nice model 4/5 but usefulness 0/100000000

Level 9
Very cool model. For 2004 this is total masterpiece and one of rarest Starcraft characters taken in account by the community, making it very valuable resource and deserving the highest stars rate.

Last edited: