• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Level 4
Hello, can someone give me a link or something for the sentinel part of the campaign?? It crashes every time when i destroy a turret from the highborne or defeat a catapult. Please Help, also when the campaign will be released? Are any maps reworked, are Velinde, Malfurion, Kathranis skills reworked? Also Legendary items changed? other hidden tomes or easter eggs? Maybe a item combinator? Item sets? By the way i took the last campaign v1.3 file but sentinel part keeps crashing. Will be released an update for Revenge of the Scourge? The campaign with dreadlords? Will be another campaign for this series? After Malfurion's Quest?

Level 7
Hello, can someone give me a link or something for the sentinel part of the campaign?? It crashes every time when i destroy a turret from the highborne or defeat a catapult. Please Help, also when the campaign will be released? Are any maps reworked, are Velinde, Malfurion, Kathranis skills reworked? Also Legendary items changed? other hidden tomes or easter eggs? Maybe a item combinator? Item sets? By the way i took the last campaign v1.3 file but sentinel part keeps crashing. Will be released an update for Revenge of the Scourge? The campaign with dreadlords? Will be another campaign for this series? After Malfurion's Quest?

- No
- No date yet
- Patch to the last version of Warcraft III before Reforged.
- Check all the patch notes for Malfurion's Quest if you want answers to the following changes and additions.
- Turnro stated he will update Resurrection of the Scourge - the one with the dreadlods
- Turnro will announce the future for warcraft III custom campaign making after the release of Malfurion's Quest

Level 4
I'm sorry, but I simply can't finnish The last Guardian, it crashes all the time. What can I do?
Hi there. If you use a cracked version it may crush sometimes, i had this problem on Malfurion's Quest after finishing chapter 4 part 1. Anyways try to play the whole game in Compatibility Mode, Windows XP, the game is old and old game usually works fine on XP rather than 7/10.

Level 4
Hello. Sorry for this spam.. can someone tell me if the development progress is updated? Also i just want to ask, will the Highbourne campaign will be updated? I mean it will have more changes, maybe so eastern eggs items? Also i can't play the sentinel campaign, it crashes because of Faradrella's model, please take time to look there. Also how did you do the custom skins at Heroes?

upload_2020-11-25_19-2-40.png

Level 7
Hello. Sorry for this spam.. can someone tell me if the development progress is updated? Also i just want to ask, will the Highbourne campaign will be updated? I mean it will have more changes, maybe so eastern eggs items? Also i can't play the sentinel campaign, it crashes because of Faradrella's model, please take time to look there. Also how did you do the custom skins at Heroes?

View attachment 368809

- The development page will be updated based on which chapter is completed, yes.
- While some gameplay bits were removed from the Highbourne version there is no promise they'll be implemented in future updates.
That depends on Turnro.
- You cannot play the sentinel campaign in this current version, neither are we supporting it. We'll support and fix any bugs/issues once this version of MQ is released.
- Skins/Models go to their respectful owners listed in the Credits of the Campaign. It's thanks to their amazing work that we were able to add so much variety to the campaign. Some skins/models were created by Turnro specifically for this Campaign.

Level 30

I'll expand further to FallenStar's reply in regards to the Evil story path.

At this point, there hasn't been a decision made about if or what updates are going to take place for the Evil story path. While I do have some ideas, Malfurion's Quest is a massive project and I wish to focus on developing the maps for the Good story path for now. Only once all of the initial maps have been made will I come to a decision regarding updates for the Evil story path.

Level 4
Best Warcraft 3 campaing hands down.
I've never seen, such, story and models in my entire 10 years of warcraft.
The HighBorne path is so dark, yet so epic,
From little, malfurion becomes the most powerful being on Azeroth, a dark titan
His inner voice (which is probably Sargeras) is something I never saw
10/10 no doubt, best campaing, Can't wait for the sentinel part.

Level 12
Hello there, its great to hear that more news are coming. I am curently playing Malfurion Quest and i am having a lot of fun. I know that you are curently working on the good story and dont know If someone reported it but there is a small bug from chapter 4 and up: If you save the game and you load the game Malfurion firebreath spell animation will vanish when you use it and only the effect will be seen. Same for Malfurion level 6 spell.

Level 10
Hello there, its great to hear that more news are coming. I am curently playing Malfurion Quest and i am having a lot of fun. I know that you are curently working on the good story and dont know If someone reported it but there is a small bug from chapter 4 and up: If you save the game and you load the game Malfurion firebreath spell animation will vanish when you use it and only the effect will be seen. Same for Malfurion level 6 spell.
I think I encountered this one before. Doesn't it occur rarely though? I think I either reloaded a few times and it fixed itself.

Level 12
I think I encountered this one before. Doesn't it occur rarely though? I think I either reloaded a few times and it fixed itself.
Well, its not a serious bug of something but for me it happens often. Also i notice something else, the animation of the building when they are building also vanish If you load the save. The highborne buildings.

Level 12
Mal'furion ran into a pathingitem in middle of Chapter 6 - Shattered Skies and it seems that the item survived the great explosion, he's not sure if the player supposed to see it.

WC3ScrnShot_091821_134854_01.png

And turnro if you've ever wanted to change the skin or models of your characters, please don't change malfurion's third skin (in the screenshot) it's so good.

Level 12
and dont know If someone reported it but there is a small bug from chapter 4 and up: If you save the game and you load the game Malfurion firebreath spell animation will vanish when you use it and only the effect will be seen. Same for Malfurion level 6 spell.

Actually in the patch 1.31 some of the in game triggers are broken and it happens in other campaigns for other spell effects too and that's one of the reasons that I've downloaded warcraft 1.29 ptr version to play the campaigns and maps that can be played on that version of the game.

Also i notice something else, the animation of the building when they are building also vanish If you load the save. The highborne buildings.

And the problem with the Highborne buildings is the same problem with the Undead buildings that after loading a saved game the animation won't show and it's in game problem that was in the game from the release and no one fixed it until now.

Last edited:
Level 12
Actually in the patch 1.31 some of the in game triggers are broken and it happens in other campaigns for other spell effects too and that's one of the reasons that I've downloaded warcraft 1.29 ptr version to play the campaigns and maps that can be played on that version of the game.

And the problem with the Highborne buildings is the same problem with the Undead buildings that after loading a saved game the animation won't show and it's in game problem that was in the game from the release and no one fixed it until now.

I didnt know that because i was using 1.29 version until now to play the game and other custom campaigns. I use the 1.31 version for playing Malfurion Quest since on earlier versions the campaign could not be played.

Level 12
I didnt know that because i was using 1.29 version until now to play the game and other custom campaigns. I use the 1.31 version for playing Malfurion Quest since on earlier versions the campaign could not be played.
It's the same thing for me. Actually it was in the last chapter of this campaign that I've found out about the spell animation bug and after that I've searched for the reason of the bug and then the reason is that they knowingly or unknowingly have broken some of the triggers and caused some in game problems in the 1.31 version.

Level 1
Excellent campaign, great job. Would anyone tell how to enter the chapter 6 bonus mission? Thank you very much.

Level 12
I understand. The sub map is the 6b. I just thought there's something need to unlock. Thank you.
No, that's not what I meant! I thought I've missed something on that chapter. Just approach the two glowing runes with Mal'furion.

Last edited:
Level 13
I really hope we get to see a little more of Velinde in Sentinel's Path <.<
Well, if you've played v1.3 than you already know what's gonna happen to her. ;)
They might change it though, since to my knowledge she's pretty much the only 100% original character in this Campaign.

Level 11
I really hope we get to see a little more of Velinde in Sentinel's Path <.<
I think not. Because we saw her in Highborne part of the campaign. But we'll see Tyrande instead.
Overall, I'm sure there will be a switch of characters - the characters we saw in Highborne will be replaced in the Sentinel story with the characters we haven't seen before. For example, Magtheridon will have a lesser role then in Highborne story, while the Dreadlords will have a bigger role, etc (just my opinion).
I'm happy to see the campaign is being worked on, and more chapters are being done :)

Level 8
Well, if you've played v1.3 than you already know what's gonna happen to her. ;)
They might change it though, since to my knowledge she's pretty much the only 100% original character in this Campaign.

Yeah, I've played v1.3, what I was implying it's to see a little more than that.

I think not. Because we saw her in Highborne part of the campaign. But we'll see Tyrande instead.
Overall, I'm sure there will be a switch of characters - the characters we saw in Highborne will be replaced in the Sentinel story with the characters we haven't seen before. For example, Magtheridon will have a lesser role then in Highborne story, while the Dreadlords will have a bigger role, etc (just my opinion).
I'm happy to see the campaign is being worked on, and more chapters are being done :)

We're switching Magtheridon with 5 dreadlords, and Jarraxxus, the eredar lord of the burning legion!

Level 16
Well, I hope Velinde will participate more in Battle for Mount Hyjal OR maybe she will reach Horn of Cenarius before Jaraxxus gets her. At least I hope she survives but remains unplayable in the remainder of Sentinel path as opposed to Highborne path. Don't forget we will see a full Burning Legion army instead of halved one seen in Highborne path. So, the first part of Hyjal war would probably revolve around Guardians vs Burning Legion with each side sustaining equal losses. Since Guardians connected Nordrassil's roots to moon wells, it's gonna be a stalemate for demons with Guardians nearly endlessly healing but still sustaining losses from the overwhelming number of demons and fel orcs. So, realizing this, Jaraxxus and/or Shanraz or dreadlords might try to sabotage the Guardians. Yet arrival of Cenarion Circle would also cause massive hindrance (I just hope they arrive in time). However, this scenario is only possible if Legion's spies haven't found out about moon wells.
I wonder how independent forces will play parts. On the other hand, we have Highborne, Naga, and Exiled One and/or Zaelthrun's faction. Illidan MIGHT join Night elves though. Naga... maybe they can make a truce with Burning Legion idk or maybe redemption arc reserved for Queen Azshara? The renegade demon faction might try to sabotage BL while also reaching for Nordrassil. So, many possibilities... Also, I hope Makrura alliance would remain a canon thing. It's clear that Eredon and his lackeys have trapped Dragon Aspects in Emerald Dream; he could be even working with Satyrs. So, good element for Tyrande's war against satyrs. Don't forget all night elvens factions would be intact by the time invasion begins; Watchers, Sentinels, Guardians, and Cenarion Circle so there is more hope :). Yet also all dreadlords would be alive along with Jaraxxus... so massive threat. :ogre_hurrhurr: We can only trust Turnro xD.

Level 11
Well, I hope Velinde will participate more in Battle for Mount Hyjal OR maybe she will reach Horn of Cenarius before Jaraxxus gets her. At least I hope she survives but remains unplayable in the remainder of Sentinel path as opposed to Highborne path. Don't forget we will see a full Burning Legion army instead of halved one seen in Highborne path. So, the first part of Hyjal war would probably revolve around Guardians vs Burning Legion with each side sustaining equal losses. Since Guardians connected Nordrassil's roots to moon wells, it's gonna be a stalemate for demons with Guardians nearly endlessly healing but still sustaining losses from the overwhelming number of demons and fel orcs. So, realizing this, Jaraxxus and/or Shanraz or dreadlords might try to sabotage the Guardians. Yet arrival of Cenarion Circle would also cause massive hindrance (I just hope they arrive in time). However, this scenario is only possible if Legion's spies haven't found out about moon wells.
I wonder how independent forces will play parts. On the other hand, we have Highborne, Naga, and Exiled One and/or Zaelthrun's faction. Illidan MIGHT join Night elves though. Naga... maybe they can make a truce with Burning Legion idk or maybe redemption arc reserved for Queen Azshara? The renegade demon faction might try to sabotage BL while also reaching for Nordrassil. So, many possibilities... Also, I hope Makrura alliance would remain a canon thing. It's clear that Eredon and his lackeys have trapped Dragon Aspects in Emerald Dream; he could be even working with Satyrs. So, good element for Tyrande's war against satyrs. Don't forget all night elvens factions would be intact by the time invasion begins; Watchers, Sentinels, Guardians, and Cenarion Circle so there is more hope :). Yet also all dreadlords would be alive along with Jaraxxus... so massive threat. :ogre_hurrhurr: We can only trust Turnro xD.
I'm afraid having Valinde together with all other characters in a game would be a bit too much. The Burning Legion that came through the portal after Smolderas summoned the portal, together with the fel orcs, are more than enough forces to wipe out pretty much every living opposing force that would stand on its way. Not to mention they all do full Chaos damage. So the Guardians will stand their ground and fight the Legion for as long as they could and buy Malfurion time until he reaches the World Tree, but would eventually fall. If you remember the interlude of the Burning Legion coming from the portal after chapter 5 in the early state of the Sentinel campaign, they have literally crushed the Guardians with ease. So, I don't think the loses that both factions sustained would be equal. By the way, there will be no time to sabotage the Guardians, since the Legion instantly launched the attack upon its arrival on Ashenvale grounds. And knowing Kil'jaeden's patience, I'm sure they wouldn't just sit around and wait to get discovered :D
Since we're talking about the Sentinel storyline, I'm pretty sure the main aim of the campaign would be to unite every reasonable faction that could see the truth in Malfurion's words of surviving the Legion onslaught, unlike the Highborne story, in which Malfurion turned evil and sacrificed it all for power to defeat the Legion. That said, my guess is that the Malfurion Sentinel forces would come across many other factions, including Illidan's Highborne forces, and try to find a convincing way of joining forces. Maybe Tyrande could make a peace between the two devided brothers Stormrage, we can never know. But as you said, if the Makrura faction could join the Sentinels, it's a justified assumption that the Ashenvale creeps could join them too! Just look at the tech-tree: Sentinels have Furbolgs, Guardians have Wildkin, the Dragon Aspects have red/bronze/green Dragons, and that's half of the current creep units under the control of the Night Elves. So, adding the Highborne faction, the Makrura and probably some more factions that we may come across while playing the campaign could make a great impact on a storyline and increase the chances of defeating the Legion. Also, adding all the heroes that have joined the fight against the Legion would make a good final boss fight at the end, since Malfurion stays a normal Night Elf hero instead of becoming a super-strong villain in a Highborne story :nehap::nemor:

Level 16
I'm afraid having Valinde together with all other characters in a game would be a bit too much. The Burning Legion that came through the portal after Smolderas summoned the portal, together with the fel orcs, are more than enough forces to wipe out pretty much every living opposing force that would stand on its way. Not to mention they all do full Chaos damage. So the Guardians will stand their ground and fight the Legion for as long as they could and buy Malfurion time until he reaches the World Tree, but would eventually fall. If you remember the interlude of the Burning Legion coming from the portal after chapter 5 in the early state of the Sentinel campaign, they have literally crushed the Guardians with ease. So, I don't think the loses that both factions sustained would be equal. By the way, there will be no time to sabotage the Guardians, since the Legion instantly launched the attack upon its arrival on Ashenvale grounds. And knowing Kil'jaeden's patience, I'm sure they wouldn't just sit around and wait to get discovered :D
Since we're talking about the Sentinel storyline, I'm pretty sure the main aim of the campaign would be to unite every reasonable faction that could see the truth in Malfurion's words of surviving the Legion onslaught, unlike the Highborne story, in which Malfurion turned evil and sacrificed it all for power to defeat the Legion. That said, my guess is that the Malfurion Sentinel forces would come across many other factions, including Illidan's Highborne forces, and try to find a convincing way of joining forces. Maybe Tyrande could make a peace between the two devided brothers Stormrage, we can never know. But as you said, if the Makrura faction could join the Sentinels, it's a justified assumption that the Ashenvale creeps could join them too! Just look at the tech-tree: Sentinels have Furbolgs, Guardians have Wildkin, the Dragon Aspects have red/bronze/green Dragons, and that's half of the current creep units under the control of the Night Elves. So, adding the Highborne faction, the Makrura and probably some more factions that we may come across while playing the campaign could make a great impact on a storyline and increase the chances of defeating the Legion. Also, adding all the heroes that have joined the fight against the Legion would make a good final boss fight at the end, since Malfurion stays a normal Night Elf hero instead of becoming a super-strong villain in a Highborne story :nehap::nemor:
Well, agree with most xD. But i don't think Guardians won't be defeated that easily. Sentinel path's chapter 5's interlude was previous patch's. it was before the idea of using Nordrassil's roots was thought out. Also, if i remember correctly, those moon wells had no health bar (infinite hit points) before Malfurion corrupted the main well. So, even chaos damage won't do against Nordrassil-empowered wells :) I think. Also, spies from legion maybe weren't able to spot "trick" of Guardians. I bet demons know about Nordrassil not as much as night elves. But well... if demons did manage to know... then it will be over for dear guardians tho. I do hope all actually get united. Highborne uniting with night elves would be heartwarming. Well, since both twins love Tyrande, I think Illidan is very likely to obey Tyrande's plea :ogre_hurrhurr:. I wonder how Naga can involve... they want Well of Eternity yet legion is their main enemy. Well, if Queen Azshara is willing to cooperate with her former people, she can temporarily join sides with mortals OR condition could be made: freeing her and naga from old god's curse. These are my would-be-favorite showdowns:
  • Malfurion, Tyrande, and Illidan vs Kil'jaeden.
  • Cenarius (or +Medivh or +Queen Azshara) vs Kazzak (or+Magtheridon (considering he wouldn't betray this time)) or Queen Azshara
  • Kathranis, Velinde, and Faradrella (maybe +Jarod) vs Shanraz & Jaraxxus or dreadlords(if it's an overkill for our heroes +help from Cenarius)
  • Oh, let Dragon aspects and their children slaughter demon armies.
  • Exiled One and Zaelthrun (if they are truly independent forces excepted from BL) vs dreadlords
  • Malfurion, Tyrande, and Faradrella (+weakened dragon aspects) vs Eredon and Xavius (i have a feeling he might appear)
Well, well too excited I know :grin:.

Level 13
Well, agree with most xD. But i don't think Guardians won't be defeated that easily. Sentinel path's chapter 5's interlude was previous patch's. it was before the idea of using Nordrassil's roots was thought out. Also, if i remember correctly, those moon wells had no health bar (infinite hit points) before Malfurion corrupted the main well. So, even chaos damage won't do against Nordrassil-empowered wells :) I think. Also, spies from legion maybe weren't able to spot "trick" of Guardians. I bet demons know about Nordrassil not as much as night elves. But well... if demons did manage to know... then it will be over for dear guardians tho. I do hope all actually get united. Highborne uniting with night elves would be heartwarming. Well, since both twins love Tyrande, I think Illidan is very likely to obey Tyrande's plea :ogre_hurrhurr:. I wonder how Naga can involve... they want Well of Eternity yet legion is their main enemy. Well, if Queen Azshara is willing to cooperate with her former people, she can temporarily join sides with mortals OR condition could be made: freeing her and naga from old god's curse. These are my would-be-favorite showdowns:
  • Malfurion, Tyrande, and Illidan vs Kil'jaeden.
  • Cenarius (or +Medivh or +Queen Azshara) vs Kazzak (or+Magtheridon (considering he wouldn't betray this time)) or Queen Azshara
  • Kathranis, Velinde, and Faradrella (maybe +Jarod) vs Shanraz & Jaraxxus or dreadlords(if it's an overkill for our heroes +help from Cenarius)
  • Oh, let Dragon aspects and their children slaughter demon armies.
  • Exiled One and Zaelthrun (if they are truly independent forces excepted from BL) vs dreadlords
  • Malfurion, Tyrande, and Faradrella (+weakened dragon aspects) vs Eredon and Xavius (i have a feeling he might appear)
Well, well too excited I know :grin:.
I don't think Kath'ranis, Magtheridon or Velinde will have any major role in Good story path. Maybe Kath'ranis will be an enemy in some chapters, but nothing major. They'll likely all die in cinematics or chapters, but won't be playable. Also I don't think Shahraz will have a significant role in it as well, like Jaraxxus in Evil path, she'll likely die of camera or a cinematic, and Jaraxxus will be a boss fight instead. The most intriguing thing is how will the Dreadlords, Naga and the original characters (Forgotten One and Zaelthrun) fit into all of it.

Level 30
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd briefly update you all on a new feature that is being worked on in Malfurion's Quest :)

UPGRADABLE HORN OF CENARIUS

full
full

Throughout the Good story path, you will have the opportunity to complete quests that will upgrade the Horn of Cenarius held by Malfurion. Each upgrade will grant the following benefits:
  • Additional max hit points
  • Additional hit point regeneration per second
  • Ability to summon Forest Wisps to aid Malfurion in battle (up to a max of 2). Forest Wisps are support units that can be used to replenish the mana of friendly units or detonate to remove buffs and drain mana from units in an area

Level 11
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd briefly update you all on a new feature that is being worked on in Malfurion's Quest :)

full
full

Throughout the Good story path, you will have the opportunity to complete quests that will upgrade the Horn of Cenarius held by Malfurion. Each upgrade will grant the following benefits:
  • Ability to summon Forest Wisps to aid Malfurion in battle (up to a max of 2). Forest Wisps are support units that can be used to replenish the mana of friendly units or detonate to remove buffs and drain mana from units in an area
I would lie if I say the idea of having Horn of Cenarius being used as a spell item hasn't crossed my mind. But surely having it as a regular item in Malfurion's inventory throughout the campaign ALL THE TIME might be a waste of space, since there could be some more useful item that would make a suitable replacement of it. I am satisfied to see the idea of using it as an item that summons units. I suppose those Wisps can't attack, so that unit would definitely have been a great support in a fight against the Legion. Very nice.

Level 13

full
full

I would lie if I say the idea of having Horn of Cenarius being used as a spell item hasn't crossed my mind. But surely having it as a regular item in Malfurion's inventory throughout the campaign ALL THE TIME might be a waste of space, since there could be some more useful item that would make a suitable replacement of it. I am satisfied to see the idea of using it as an item that summons units. I suppose those Wisps can't attack, so that unit would definitely have been a great support in a fight against the Legion. Very nice.
I agree that being able to upgrade it is a perfect solution, since you can't drop it and it's basically stuck in your inventory all the time. So when you get more powerful, the item kinda gets more powerful as well, and competent with more powerful items.

However I kinda don't like the Summoning Wisps ability. Sentinel tech tree already has (too) many units, so having another wisp unit would be confusing imho. Instead, imo, Innervate (Malfurion's trait in Heroes of the Storm and Druid ability in WoW) would be a perfect ability for the Horn of Cenarius. Preserving and restoring mana, while not confusing people with too many units.

Plus if I recall correctly Faradrella already has the removing buffs and draining mana ability, while Dryads and Furbolg Shamans can also dispell magic, so I don't know how much the Wisps would be useful in that regard.

Last edited:
Level 8
Perhaps making the wisps not draining mana neither dispelling buffs but rather make them like Anub's ultimate so instead to restore health to the hero they restore mana?

Level 16

full
full

Wew! I like the decision. Quite worthwhile. As for active spell... it seems kinda repetitive. Summoning wisps is almost analogous to Sentinel techtree of moon wells and wisps. What about making it similar to Dota's Io's first spell? The summoned wisps can circle around Malfurion and explode upon the contact of enemy and each upgrade increases damage, radius, numbers, duration etc. It perfectly aids Malfurion, especially in boss or army fight imo. Good luck btw!

Level 4

full
full

Maybe for evil part a special item ...? Like this horn but something else? Will the Good part have legendary items? The difficulty will be the same? Normal/Hard.

And i forgot, last version of MQ, the mobs sometimes drop different items such as ring of health, nature s breastplate, orb of fire instead of orb of venom, pendant of energy instead of boots of intelligence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
And also shield of darkness could have an unholy aura (souls of dark), furions walks slowly and kathranis too, maybe another fate for the demon hunter from chapter 6? Why isn't he serving Furion, could Furion transform him and use him like Velinde (check velinde;'s ultimate , at lvl 2 heals the same amount that is at lvl 1, she lacks of attack damage 35 AG,. her dmg 32-37) Ancient totem could have an endurance aura, ancient..spirits.. Also Velinde Q was better with heal instead of that ability which is almost useless, and maybe for pit lord some new spells..2 infernals at ultimate maybe? Custom heroes that can be save from Jeopardy of the Horde could be placed for sentinels, i mean not Rexxar, but some custom night elf, like You did in jeopardy. Heroes needs a bit of points boost. Also chapter 3, the illidan's camp moves all units upon receiving the furbolg quest. Some bug or trigger is broken.

Level 3
Hi Turnro, and hi to the whole development team !
Just a short message to say that I'm still following the project and that I love you guys for your fantastic work ! I recently began to play Malfurion's Quest once again, this time on hard difficulty, and I do hope that I'll make it to the end without cheating this time. Man, what a ride !
Keep up the good work ! You guys rock !

PS : I might someday want to make a French traduction of the campaign... If you guys agree, I'd love to make this wish come true when my schedule will allow it.
Have a nice day !

Level 5
Hi Turnro
Longtime fan here (since 2013), and am really glad you're making this campaign, as Night Elf and Burning Legion lore is my favorite lore in Warcraft, and we finally have a campaign that does it justice (the original night elf campaigns for RoC, and TFT were good, but not on the level of this one). It has been just over a year since Reforged came out, and I assume there is still no custom campaign option. I played 1.4 version when it came out January 2019, but since early 2020, I haven't been able to, as I uninstalled Warcraft 3 (because my WoW launcher kept trying to update it to Reforged, even though my version is the cd version), re-installed it, and patched it to 1.27b. I am writing to ask if you know what you're going to do if Reforged/Blizzard doesn't fix this problem, or is it too early to say? Also wondering if you would ever make it available for 1.27, as I currently can't play it, but don't want to patch it any higher than it already is. (I know you commented on this awhile ago, but I think you said wait to see if Reforged fixes the campaign problem, and it doesn't look like it has, so just wondering if anything has changed in that regard.)

Love this campaign and all your others, keep up the amazing work :)

Level 1
I really like the Night Elf path, i keep coming back to play it even when it not finish yet !! But now i cant play them anymore, and i cant find the old version of the map. Hoping the full version will finish soon. Thank you for making this map Turnro

Last edited:
Level 30
Hi Turnro
Longtime fan here (since 2013), and am really glad you're making this campaign, as Night Elf and Burning Legion lore is my favorite lore in Warcraft, and we finally have a campaign that does it justice (the original night elf campaigns for RoC, and TFT were good, but not on the level of this one). It has been just over a year since Reforged came out, and I assume there is still no custom campaign option. I played 1.4 version when it came out January 2019, but since early 2020, I haven't been able to, as I uninstalled Warcraft 3 (because my WoW launcher kept trying to update it to Reforged, even though my version is the cd version), re-installed it, and patched it to 1.27b. I am writing to ask if you know what you're going to do if Reforged/Blizzard doesn't fix this problem, or is it too early to say? Also wondering if you would ever make it available for 1.27, as I currently can't play it, but don't want to patch it any higher than it already is. (I know you commented on this awhile ago, but I think you said wait to see if Reforged fixes the campaign problem, and it doesn't look like it has, so just wondering if anything has changed in that regard.)

Love this campaign and all your others, keep up the amazing work :)

Hey Baln@zzar323,

I will be releasing a video in the coming weeks that will address my thoughts on this. Stay tuned :)

Level 1
hi, turnno,I have play your all former three campaigns, and I try to enjoy your new one.but,when when I play the chapter 5,war at mount something, a damn bug make me upset .When malfurion get to the second energy cycles,at that moment the interlude animation is coming,the game shut down.I don’t know what is to blame. I have played it for several times with patch 1.31 also with different way trying to get over it,but I failed.I can’t get through the bug and play the following games.so please help me or fix the bug .orz.