• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Level 11
In the last guardian mission I found an item named pathing item on a cliff which is unreachable (cliff near the fountain of power)....is it misplaced or is it an Easter egg??
Yeah, I found it too, but I forgot to say. The item is unreachable by heroes and it can only be spotted/destroyed by flying units. But the funny thing is, the item actually gives a damage boost to hero :D I'd say it's an easter egg.

Level 7
kind of a dumb question to ask but, am asking anyway have you guys started to make the sentinel storyline yet?

Not yet.
We decided to take a short break after the release of the Highborne branch.
Turnro is working on a patch to fix some of the current issues that affect the campaign such as crashes and difficulty levels.
The Sentinel chapters will go under revision when we begin working on it.

Level 3
will there be an updated Tech tree for the sentinels or is this something that is again possible, or is everything going to be explained in the announcment video?

Level 3
wait a second where is Eredon the Illiusionist, because he is not in the highborne story line nor the old sentinel story line did you guys forget him?
or is he going to play a bigger role in the New sentinel campaign? not that i care that much about him just wanting to make sure that he is a part of the story

Level 30
wait a second where is Eredon the Illiusionist, because he is not in the highborne story line nor the old sentinel story line did you guys forget him?
or is he going to play a bigger role in the New sentinel campaign? not that i care that much about him just wanting to make sure that he is a part of the story

Considering that Eredon has his own character profile in this forum, does it make sense to mention him if he doesn't have a role in Malfurion's Quest?

Level 3
well he was mentioned in the old sentinel campaign only once, but in like JFTH and Res of the Scourge he was playing a much more bigger role, and like suddenly he is gone from the highborne line, like he did so much stuff and then Kil'jaeden is like: meh i dont really need him anymore, am just saying you know

Level 3
and also i dont know if he even will have a role in the New Sentinel campaign, its just that he wasnt even mentioend once in the highborne line so i just want to make sure that every character that we have seen that are mainly in the Malfurions quest story is included, not wanting to bring all heroes on kalimdor to nordassil and make one final Battle between eachother, OR is that what the final mission will be about in the New sentinel campaign. IDK am just a random nerd makeing Things up

Level 5
well he was mentioned in the old sentinel campaign only once, but in like JFTH and Res of the Scourge he was playing a much more bigger role, and like suddenly he is gone from the highborne line, like he did so much stuff and then Kil'jaeden is like: meh i dont really need him anymore, am just saying you know
and also i dont know if he even will have a role in the New Sentinel campaign, its just that he wasnt even mentioend once in the highborne line so i just want to make sure that every character that we have seen that are mainly in the Malfurions quest story is included, not wanting to bring all heroes on kalimdor to nordassil and make one final Battle between eachother, OR is that what the final mission will be about in the New sentinel campaign. IDK am just a random nerd makeing Things up
Tbh, I really thought about this too. Since Eredon is mentioned, i'm pretty sure he is gonna play a role in the Sentinel path. Turnro, what happened to Eredon in the Highborne Path? Was he killed by the explosion? Did he get enslaved by Furion Stormrage at the end? Or, is he hiding and planning something sinister?

Level 7
Tbh, I really thought about this too. Since Eredon is mentioned, i'm pretty sure he is gonna play a role in the Sentinel path. Turnro, what happened to Eredon in the Highborne Path? Was he killed by the explosion? Did he get enslaved by Furion Stormrage at the end? Or, is he hiding and planning something sinister?

He is in the Highborne story.
He is mentioned and you can figure out what he did and the end of it.
Some people sent me a few private messages finding his mentions and what happened to him. Most of them were pretty accurate.
Due to spoilers I can't do that here but pay attention to what happens in Pillars of Power, Ysera's Heartbeat and Darkness and Sorrow.

Level 10
Hello, I recently downloaded the campaign, and finding the Highborne faction quite interesting. I'm currently going through Chapter 4 Part 1. Thing is, for some reason I don't know how to trigger the last sidequest of the chapter, after killing the Grove Keeper and the Kobold Cave. Could somebody help me please?

Level 1
My version is old. Chapter 4 wont even load. Just black screen. Is there something that can be done??

Level 6
its written than sentinel storyline is completed to the chapter six but when i tried to pick up sentinel storyline it still was just highborne

Level 8
its written than sentinel storyline is completed to the chapter six but when i tried to pick up sentinel storyline it still was just highborne
The Sentinel storyline is actually blocked in the last version released, if you have a previous version you may replay it, otherwise have to wait until 2.0 I guess.

Level 10
See the previous answer to your question. I assume that rework includes maps already released (it is the basis of a rework after all) and is important enough that no map is playable, period.

Level 1
I cant see malfurionhelp pls. I have 1.26 patch

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_162246.jpg
    IMG_20190403_162246.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 288
Level 1
Chapter 4 part1 when i click on that my pc screen turn black and nothing works have to close game so i cant go further. Anyone know solution

Level 1
Hi my Warcraft patch is 1.26 I really enjoy the game but after I finished chapter 3 the next chapter isn't working do I need to update my Warcraft 3 to finish the game? Thank you for your reply

Level 1
T
You need to update it to the latest version.
Thank you very much, but can you help me where can I download the new patch having trouble with it since yesterday.. I cant see locate where the folders are where I can place the custom campaign Thank you again

Level 1
I already have the latest patch 1.30.4 and I already located the folders but I don't know where I should put the custom campaign file to be able to play I tried creating one but it didn't work. Please help I badly want to finish the game

Level 7
I already have the latest patch 1.30.4 and I already located the folders but I don't know where I should put the custom campaign file to be able to play I tried creating one but it didn't work. Please help I badly want to finish the game

Documents
Warcraft III Public Test
Create a Folder called Campaigns
Place the file there.

Level 15

Where have you found the newest patch on the internet?

Level 3
Where have you found the newest patch on the internet?

Just launch your game, then connect to Battlenet ;)
The update will proceeds automaticly

how to open the vault in chapter 7

There is a secret key in the room where you free your Highborne fellows, hidden in a crate. Unfortunatly you cannot open the vault if you missed it before leaving the stronghold and join Velinde.

Level 4
I finally got to play this thing and it was fun even tho I did use cheats. The story was really intriguing especially that part where Azshara showed up. I do have two complaints tho. First the missions with the way gates were so annoying and even with the map reveal cheat I got even more confused and second, is this for real? Oversized Malfurion doenst pay for what he has done?

Level 29
I finally got to play this thing and it was fun even tho I did use cheats. The story was really intriguing especially that part where Azshara showed up. I do have two complaints tho. First the missions with the way gates were so annoying and even with the map reveal cheat I got even more confused and second, is this for real? Oversized Malfurion doenst pay for what he has done?

This campaign is realistic. In the real world, good doesn't always triumph over evil. Some tyrants never had to endure any sort of punishment for what they did, and even if they did it was nothing compared to the torment they made others endure. Just because you are guided by justice, desire to protect your loved ones or simply to do the right thing it doesn't mean you will win.

I am also pissed at the ending. But I like to think that in the nearby future Sargeras sees what has happened and decides to cleave Azeroth in half. I would like to see all that great power that Furion stole be of any help as he suffocates due to lack of air. That or Malfurion causing all that destruction actually released the Old Gods from their prisons and they torture him for centuries until they get bored and drive him into madness until he kills himself, and then they raise him as a puppet and Furion is trapped in a body that he can no longer control. Poetic justice if you ask me.

Level 4
This campaign is realistic. In the real world, good doesn't always triumph over evil. Some tyrants never had to endure any sort of punishment for what they did, and even if they did it was nothing compared to the torment they made others endure. Just because you are guided by justice, desire to protect your loved ones or simply to do the right thing it doesn't mean you will win.

I am also pissed at the ending. But I like to think that in the nearby future Sargeras sees what has happened and decides to cleave Azeroth in half. I would like to see all that great power that Furion stole be of any help as he suffocates due to lack of air. That or Malfurion causing all that destruction actually released the Old Gods from their prisons and they torture him for centuries until they get bored and drive him into madness until he kills himself, and then they raise him as a puppet and Furion is trapped in a body that he can no longer control. Poetic justice if you ask me.

Yeah I am aware that tyrants dont really suffer for their actions. I just got really mad because I hate Malfurion in the original lore and now I hate him even more. I really really wanted him to be tortured and then killed at the end of the campaign.