• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Level 3
Hello turnro,I am a war3 game player from Asia:).I am a senior high school student now(Believe it or not,l am a 15—year—old girl:D).Maybe my English is not very fluent.But I just want to say that I really like your campaigns,I love night elf campaigns very much:D.I expect that you can finish this campaign as soon as possible.What is more, I will release my own night elf campaign after two weeks,I hope you can support me:p.

Last edited:
Level 31
Hello turnro,I am a war3 game player from Asia:).I am a senior high school student now(Believe it or not,l am a 15—year—old girl:D).Maybe my English is not very fluent.But I just want to say that I really like your campaigns,I love night elf campaigns very much:D.I expect that you can finish this campaign as soon as possible.What is more, I will release my own night elf campaign after two weeks,I hope you can support me:p.

Sounds good. I'll see what I can do about working more to bring the complete version out sooner.

Level 2
Hello Turnro. I am a war3 player in South Korea and love your campaign. I just want to ask you a question.
First, Mana wyrm's size. Is it large or small? I don't think the little ones fit together.
Second, You have not yet announced the Last Building and Units of Highborne techtree. Do they air or ground?
My question was too strange.
Because I am not good at English, and non-English Native. I used to use Korean translation program. I'm sorry.

Level 3
Hi, Turnro, it was a long time but now it's going to be longer, now that the next update is going to be at the end of March.

For the Sentinels, I really like the upgrade to Lunar Archers (kinda like troll berserkers) but this one is much better, and about the area-of-effect damage I'd rather test it first and then let mi opinion about it. And the rest of the upgrades, I have no word but to say "AMAZING". Also, I want to know, who's this Warden that appear in the Cave of Shadows? Is she going to be a new(old) hero or she will only appear in that mission?. And the other think, you mentioned about changing one of Jarod's abilities to a 'some kind of silence slam'. If it is, I don't know if I kind of like it because I really like the 'stomp' he actually has, is it possible that you consider leave the 'stunning' there, or at least putting a 'silence' with a 'slowly' to make it unique?

For the Highborne, the new spells are VERY NEW. About that Power Discharge for the Arcane Golems, is some kind of electrical stomp?. The Arcane Arrows, well, I like it when it caused something like slow or damage per second or else but 'bonus damage' well I think I can give it a try. About the Mass Heal, that means the Violet Sanctum will no longer have it or it will have somthing new?. The Guardian's new abilitiy, the other was pretty good because this one feels like the Lich's Frost Armor but like I said before, I should give it a try.

Oh and... will Medivh make an apparition in the Sentinels storyline? And are the humans and orcs going to be in the final chapters? I know this is a campaign made by your terms, it's just, I was wondering if some known characters like Thrall or Jaina or someone else will appear in the final chapters to help Malfurion stop the Burning Legion? That's all.

Level 31
Hello Turnro. I am a war3 player in South Korea and love your campaign. I just want to ask you a question.
First, Mana wyrm's size. Is it large or small? I don't think the little ones fit together.
Second, You have not yet announced the Last Building and Units of Highborne techtree. Do they air or ground?
My question was too strange.
Because I am not good at English, and non-English Native. I used to use Korean translation program. I'm sorry.

Thanks for posting :) I've actually renamed Mana Wyrms to Arcane Wyrms as the former didn't make much sense story-wise. They will be the same size as Hippogryphs.

The final tier building will be ground based. The air units available to the Highborne can be trained at the Sky Tower.

Hi, Turnro, it was a long time but now it's going to be longer, now that the next update is going to be at the end of March.

For the Sentinels, I really like the upgrade to Lunar Archers (kinda like troll berserkers) but this one is much better, and about the area-of-effect damage I'd rather test it first and then let mi opinion about it. And the rest of the upgrades, I have no word but to say "AMAZING". Also, I want to know, who's this Warden that appear in the Cave of Shadows? Is she going to be a new(old) hero or she will only appear in that mission?. And the other think, you mentioned about changing one of Jarod's abilities to a 'some kind of silence slam'. If it is, I don't know if I kind of like it because I really like the 'stomp' he actually has, is it possible that you consider leave the 'stunning' there, or at least putting a 'silence' with a 'slowly' to make it unique?

For the Highborne, the new spells are VERY NEW. About that Power Discharge for the Arcane Golems, is some kind of electrical stomp?. The Arcane Arrows, well, I like it when it caused something like slow or damage per second or else but 'bonus damage' well I think I can give it a try. About the Mass Heal, that means the Violet Sanctum will no longer have it or it will have somthing new?. The Guardian's new abilitiy, the other was pretty good because this one feels like the Lich's Frost Armor but like I said before, I should give it a try.

Oh and... will Medivh make an apparition in the Sentinels storyline? And are the humans and orcs going to be in the final chapters? I know this is a campaign made by your terms, it's just, I was wondering if some known characters like Thrall or Jaina or someone else will appear in the final chapters to help Malfurion stop the Burning Legion? That's all.

Good you hear you like some of the spell changes. I'll be eager to know how these changes go when the update comes out, so they're probably going to stay as they are at the moment.

The warden hero is part of a main quest you get in the next chapter. She is is temporary hero as she shares the same spells possessed by Jailors. I liked the original stun ability Jarod had too, but it was a bit strong for a campaign as well as the idea of slamming a sword into the ground not making much sense.

Power Discharge is sort of like an electrical stomp, only it slows instead of stuns. Violet Sanctums can no longer heal (I've found it more useful as a regular unit ability), but it can cast Blizzard from teir-2 on wards.

Finally, I'm not a fan of telling story spoilers, but the humans and orcs will not be making an appearance in the final missions of the campaign.

Level 31
Just a lil question. What's the code to skip levels? I'm kinda a lazy bonehead to work from early as I'm interested in the plots only :p

1. Enter the campaign as per usual and play Chapter 1 - A Destiny Unravels
2. Once in, press enter and type one of the following codes:
"sentinel 13" (this will skip to Chapter 4 of the Sentinel storyline)
"highborne 12" (this will skip to Chapter 4 Part 1 of the Highborne storyline)

NOTE: Typing these codes will also unlock all existing maps before it in the loading screen, depending on which story line you choose to skip to.

Level 31
Hey guys! Progress on Chapter 6 of the Highborne story-line is about 25% done. I haven't got any screenshots to show at the moment, so I thought I would detail the specific changes coming out in the next patch instead. These changes aren't final, though I hope you guys enjoy them nonetheless :)

NEW MAPS
Interlude - The Legion's Return (Sentinel)
Interlude - Realm of the Demigod (Highborne)
Chapter 6 - Cave of Shadows (Sentinel)
Chapter 6 - A World Transformed (Highborne)
Chapter 6 (Bonus Map) - Remnants of the Ancients (Highborne)

NEW FEATURE: BACKPACK
- Malfurion now possesses a bag in each mission, which serves as a storage place for 6 additional items for later use. These items will also transfer into future missions

HERO CHANGES
- Fixed the description of Malfurion's Force of Nature ability for Levels 2 & 3, as well as giving the spell a new icon
- Reset Malfurion's Thorns Aura to reflect melee attacks by a percentage basis rather than flat damage
- Added a new icon for the Taunt ability possessed by Crystal Golems
- Increased the damage per second of Fire Shield from 15/20/25 to 15/25/35
- Arcane Explosion will now damage magic immune units
- Reduced the mana cost of Arcane Explosion by 50 for each level
- Tyrande's model and skin have been improved
- Renamed Owl Scout to Summon Moon Owl, as well as giving this ability a new icon and owl model
- Increased the cast range and mana cost of Crystallization
- Crystallization has been rebalanced to be weaker on lower levels and stronger on higher levels
- Decreased the damage dealt by Arcane Blast from 25/40/60 to 20/35/50 per wave
- Jarod's Sword Slam ability has been replaced with Battle Shout, which silences nearby enemy units for a short time

SENTINEL CHANGES
- Replaced the Marksmanship upgrade with the Lunar Upgrade. Once researched, all Archers will be transformed into Lunar Archers, granting them 100 additional hit points, 3 extra damage and access to the Moon Arrows ability
- Increased the hit points of Sentries to 575 and mana to 250. In light of these changes, Sentries now also cost more resources to train
- Sentries and their upgrades now require a Hunters Hall
- Increased the healing of Elune's Blessing from 150 hit points to 250
- Reverted the build time for Glaive Throwers back to 48 seconds
- Increased the mana cost of Healing Wave from 90 to 125
- Stalkers now possess the Evasion ability, as well as an increase of hit points from 575 to 650

HIGHBORNE CHANGES
- Scholars have been slightly buffed in regards to health, damage and movement speed. In addition, they now deal piercing damage instead of magic
- Increased the mana capacity of Royal Archers from 100 to 200
- Cold Arrows has been replaced with Arcane Arrows, which gives Royal Archers 5 bonus damage to attacks at the cost of mana
- Renamed Guardians to Battle Maidens
- Battle Maidens and their upgrades now require a Foundry
- Increased Battle Maidens health to 550 and mana capacity to 250. They are also slightly more expensive to train
- Mana Shield no longer requires research. In addition, Battle Maidens can now gain a new upgrade that increases the amount of hit points absorbed by Mana Shield from 1 to 2 per point of mana
- Battle Maidens now have Frozen Armor, which increases a friendly unit's armor by 3 and slows the attack and movement speed of enemy melee units that attack it
- Reduced the amount of lumber Arcane Golems can carry from 50 to 40
- Arcane Golems have been reworked to suit more of a tanking role. This includes:
- Increased hit points to 800, and reduced damage dealt from 34-61 to 17-23
- Has access to 2 new abilities: Taunt and Power Discharge
- Will now benefit from the weapon and armor upgrades at the Foundry
- Added a new upgrade at the Foundry, which changes the armor type of Arcane Golems and Towers to fortified once researched​
- Glaive Launchers now require a Violet Observatory to build
- Slow mana cost for Enchantresses increased from 40 to 50
- Anti-magic Shell for Enchantresses increased from 50 to 75
- Renamed the Enchantress' Crushing Wave to Energy Blast, as well as giving it a new icon and special effect
- Clerics now cast Mass Heal instead of their usual Heal spell. In addition, Violet Observatories and Citadels no longer possess this ability
- Increased the mana cost of the Cleric's Resurrection ability from 200 to 250. In addition, this spell has a new icon
- Clones summoned by Highmistresses will now only deal 50% of their original damage. However, all clones will now last for 60 seconds or until their hit points reach 0
- Renamed Wind Serpents to Elite Highguard
- Increased the hit points of Elite Highguard from 785 to 825
- Improved the items offered for sale at the Arcane Vault
- Violet Sanctums no longer cost lumber to summon
- Decreased the attack rate of Violet Observatories and Citadels by 50% and hit points from 2000/2500 to 1750/2000
- Violet Observatories can now cast Blizzard. In addition, Blizzard has been improved to become more powerful with each tier level
- Foundries no longer cost lumber, but now cost 210 gold instead of 140
- Increased the build time of Foundries from 60 seconds to 70
- Arcane Towers now start off with heavy armor instead of fortified
- Increased to build time for Arcane Towers from 50 seconds to 60
- The Reveal spell now has a cooldown of 30 seconds

GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS/BUG FIXES
- All chapters and interludes at and before Chapter 6 are now automatically unlocked in the campaign loading screen
- The image and music for the victory score screen has been changed
- Faradrella will no longer have a Spell Immunity icon show when Nature's Gift is upgraded to Level 3
- Fixed an issue where several Hero custom spells would cause memory leaks to occur
- Increased the cooldown of the Sphere of the Sea item from 20 seconds to 60
- Corrupted Ancient Protectors now deal piercing damage instead of siege
- Added Moon Wells throughout all Sentinel bases in Chapter 1
- Added additional Fountains of Health throughout the campaign
- Arcane Towers no longer possess Magic Sentry in Chapters 1 and 2 on Insane difficulty
- Fixed a bug where the Magical Blades upgrade would have no effect on Glaive Launchers
- Slightly reduced the difficulty of the boss fight with Kath'ranis in Chapter 2
- Your troops will now start off with tier-1 weapon and armor upgrades in Chapters 1 & 2
- The Elune's Blessing ability is now automatically upgraded in Chapter 3 Sentinel
- Slightly reduced the difficulty of Chapter 3 Sentinel for all difficulty levels
- Sentries owned by the player no longer have Swiftness of Elune in Chapter 4 Part 1 Highborne
- Added improved anti-cheat triggers to Chapter 5 bonus maps
- Fixed a bug in Chapter 5 Sentinel where the furbolgs would not attack the red Satyrs
- Rearranged the tablet fragment locations in Chapter 5 Sentinel in order to make them easier to find
- Fixed the Restoration Potion icon in Chapter 5 Sentinel from having it appear as a green square
- Fixed the boss music playing for all sub-maps for Chapter 5 Sentinel
- Items are no longer dropped by destroying creep buildings
- Changed the hotkey for all tier 2 and 3 Town Hall buildings from W to Z
- Improved the hotkeys for all worker Resource Gather and Repair commands
- Unique models have now been given to Tomes of Retraining, Scrolls of the Beast and Scrolls of Resurrection
- Shandris now has a new skin

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks for posting :) I've actually renamed Mana Wyrms to Arcane Wyrms as the former didn't make much sense story-wise. They will be the same size as Hippogryphs.

The final tier building will be ground based. The air units available to the Highborne can be trained at the Sky Tower.

oh, thank for your answer=>. by the way, how is Tyrande in Highborne storyline? Doesn't she appear in the story anymore?

Level 2
I guess that Tyrande might be saved by Medivh in Highborne storyline:as:.

me too. but Tyrande almost died in Malfurion's hands, but wouldn't she be hostile towards him? I guess Velinde will be the next Priestess of the moon. Of course she doesn't want it, she'll just take the position by means of Malfurion.

Otherwise, Shindrell Swiftfire will assume a new position, like all of High priestess's leader.

Last edited:
Level 4
Which one is Shindrell Swiftfire again??? My thoughts too that Tyrande will be saved by Medivh, but it also crossed my mind that Illidan would be the one to save her considering how he feels toward her but that is unlikely anyway.

Level 2
Which one is Shindrell Swiftfire again??? My thoughts too that Tyrande will be saved by Medivh, but it also crossed my mind that Illidan would be the one to save her considering how he feels toward her but that is unlikely anyway.

She is appear in highborne storyline chapter 4. But that is my private opinion. If Tyrande is still alive, she must be hostile to malfurion.

Level 4
Is Shindrell that sentinel who joined Malfurion when she saw the he was using arcane again??? If Tyrande did survive she will be very heart broken and should be hostile to Malfurion.

Level 14
Turnro is there any difference in:

Normal / Hard / Insane modes in Malfurions quest v1.2 and the future v1.3?

by difference i mean any extra legendary items like JotH/ AoRtW?

If this is a feature planned later on will these be available in Hard/Insane mode?

any planned Insane exclusive content?

Any possability of having iseedeadpeople: Reveal Map whitelisted from the mission fail screen?

Level 31
Turnro is there any difference in:

Normal / Hard / Insane modes in Malfurions quest v1.2 and the future v1.3?

by difference i mean any extra legendary items like JotH/ AoRtW?

If this is a feature planned later on will these be available in Hard/Insane mode?

any planned Insane exclusive content?

Any possability of having iseedeadpeople: Reveal Map whitelisted from the mission fail screen?

Legendary items won't be something I'll be adding until the entire campaign is complete. When they are, they will be available on Hard and Insane difficulty.

Do you mean having ISeeDeadPeople removed from Insane difficulty? I don't see any reason to other than if the other anit-cheats were to be removed as well.

Level 14
Legendary items won't be something I'll be adding until the entire campaign is complete. When they are, they will be available on Hard and Insane difficulty.

Do you mean having ISeeDeadPeople removed from Insane difficulty? I don't see any reason to other than if the other anit-cheats were to be removed as well.

I understand. Ive always disabled fog in games but always go for the hardest combat and level difficulty. Only mentioned it because i want to do and test insane but fog is an immediate turn off. Your hard mode is sufficently good on all campaigns though... i suppose if insane is just huge numbers and no exclusive content i could survive without.

Do you think you will add legendaries malfurion or scourge first upon completion of final campaign in 2 -3 years

Level 31
I understand. Ive always disabled fog in games but always go for the hardest combat and level difficulty. Only mentioned it because i want to do and test insane but fog is an immediate turn off. Your hard mode is sufficently good on all campaigns though... i suppose if insane is just huge numbers and no exclusive content i could survive without.

Do you think you will add legendaries malfurion or scourge first upon completion of final campaign in 2 -3 years

I will definitely update Resurrection of the Scourge and add legendary items to the campaign before Malfurion's Quest is completed.

Level 5
Wasn't Arthas already killed by Tichondrius and the others back in chapter 2 of Resurrection of the Scourge?
He means if Turnro plans to rework Resurrection of the Scourge so as to have Arthas appear in other chapters, rather than being killed so early on in the campaign.

Level 3
Hey guys! Progress on Chapter 6 of the Highborne story-line is about 25% done. I haven't got any screenshots to show at the moment, so I thought I would detail the specific changes coming out in the next patch instead. These changes aren't final, though I hope you guys enjoy them nonetheless :)

NEW MAPS
Interlude - The Legion's Return (Sentinel)
Interlude - Realm of the Demigod (Highborne)
Chapter 6 - Cave of Shadows (Sentinel)
Chapter 6 - A World Transformed (Highborne)
Chapter 6 (Bonus Map) - Remnants of the Ancients (Highborne)

NEW FEATURE: BACKPACK
- Malfurion now possesses a bag in each mission, which serves as a storage place for 6 additional items for later use. These items will also transfer into future missions

HERO CHANGES
- Fixed the description of Malfurion's Force of Nature ability for Levels 2 & 3, as well as giving the spell a new icon
- Reset Malfurion's Thorns Aura to reflect melee attacks by a percentage basis rather than flat damage
- Added a new icon for the Taunt ability possessed by Crystal Golems
- Increased the damage per second of Fire Shield from 15/20/25 to 15/25/35
- Arcane Explosion will now damage magic immune units
- Reduced the mana cost of Arcane Explosion by 50 for each level
- Tyrande's model and skin have been improved
- Renamed Owl Scout to Summon Moon Owl, as well as giving this ability a new icon and owl model
- Increased the cast range and mana cost of Crystallization
- Crystallization has been rebalanced to be weaker on lower levels and stronger on higher levels
- Decreased the damage dealt by Arcane Blast from 25/40/60 to 20/35/50 per wave
- Jarod's Sword Slam ability has been replaced with Battle Shout, which silences nearby enemy units for a short time

SENTINEL CHANGES
- Replaced the Marksmanship upgrade with the Lunar Upgrade. Once researched, all Archers will be transformed into Lunar Archers, granting them 100 additional hit points, 3 extra damage and access to the Moon Arrows ability
- Increased the hit points of Sentries to 575 and mana to 250. In light of these changes, Sentries now also cost more resources to train
- Sentries and their upgrades now require a Hunters Hall
- Increased the healing of Elune's Blessing from 150 hit points to 250
- The build time for Glaive Throwers has been reverted back to 48 seconds
- Increased the mana cost of Healing Wave from 90 to 125
- Stalkers now possess the Evasion ability, as well as an increase of hit points from 575 to 650

HIGHBORNE CHANGES
- Scholars have been slightly buffed in regards to health, damage and movement speed. In addition, they now deal piercing damage instead of magic
- Increased the mana capacity of Royal Archers from 100 to 200
- Cold Arrows has been replaced with Arcane Arrows, which gives Royal Archers 5 bonus damage to attacks at the cost of mana
- Renamed Guardians to Battle Maidens
- Battle Maidens and their upgrades now require a Foundry
- Increased Battle Maidens health to 550 and mana capacity to 250. They are also slightly more expensive to train
- Mana Shield no longer requires research. In addition, Battle Maidens can now gain a new upgrade that increases the amount of hit points absorbed by Mana Shield from 1 to 2 per point of mana
- Battle Maidens now have Frozen Armor, which increases a friendly unit's armor by 3 and slows the attack and movement speed of enemy melee units that attack it
- Reduced the amount of lumber Arcane Golems can carry from 50 to 40
- Arcane Golems have been reworked to suit more of a tanking role. This includes:
- Increased hit points to 800, and reduced damage dealt from 34-61 to 17-23
- Has access to 2 new abilities: Taunt and Power Discharge
- Will now benefit from the weapon and armor upgrades at the Foundry
- Added a new upgrade at the Foundry, which changes the armor type of Arcane Golems and Towers to fortified once researched​
- Glaive Launchers now require a Violet Observatory to build
- Slow mana cost for Enchantresses increased from 40 to 50
- Anti-magic Shell for Enchantresses increased from 50 to 75
- Renamed the Enchantress' Crushing Wave to Energy Blast, as well as giving it a new icon and special effect
- Clerics now cast Mass Heal instead of their usual Heal spell. In addition, Violet Observatories and Citadels no longer possess this ability
- Increased the mana cost of the Cleric's Resurrection ability from 200 to 250. In addition, this spell has a new icon
- Clones summoned by Highmistresses will now only deal 50% of their original damage. However, all clones will now last for 60 seconds or until their hit points reach 0
- Renamed Wind Serpents to Elite Highguard
- Increased the hit points of Elite Highguard from 785 to 825
- Improved the items offered for sale at the Arcane Vault
- Violet Sanctums no longer cost lumber to summon
- Decreased the attack rate of Violet Observatories and Citadels by 50% and hit points from 2000/2500 to 1750/2000
- Violet Observatories can now cast Blizzard. In addition, Blizzard has been improved to become more powerful with each tier level
- Foundries no longer cost lumber, but now cost 210 gold instead of 140
- Increased the build time of Foundries from 60 seconds to 70
- Arcane Towers now start off with heavy armor instead of fortified
- Increased to build time for Arcane Towers from 50 seconds to 60
- The Reveal spell now has a cooldown of 30 seconds

GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS/BUG FIXES
- All chapters and interludes at and before Chapter 6 are now automatically unlocked in the campaign loading screen
- The image and music for the victory score screen has been changed
- Faradrella will no longer have a Spell Immunity icon show when Nature's Gift is upgraded to Level 3
- Fixed an issue where several Hero custom spells would cause memory leaks to occur
- Increased the cooldown of the Sphere of the Sea item from 20 seconds to 60
- Corrupted Ancient Protectors now deal piercing damage instead of siege
- Added Moon Wells throughout all Sentinel bases in Chapter 1
- Added additional Fountains of Health throughout the campaign
- Arcane Towers no longer possess Magic Sentry in Chapters 1 and 2 on Insane difficulty
- Fixed a bug where the Magical Blades upgrade would have no effect on Glaive Launchers
- Slightly reduced the difficulty of the boss fight with Kath'ranis in Chapter 2
- Your troops will now start off with tier-1 weapon and armor upgrades in Chapters 1 & 2
- The Elune's Blessing ability is now automatically upgraded in Chapter 3 Sentinel
- Slightly reduced the difficulty of Chapter 3 Sentinel for all difficulty levels
- Sentries owned by the player no longer have Swiftness of Elune in Chapter 4 Part 1 Highborne
- Added improved anti-cheat triggers to Chapter 5 bonus maps
- Fixed a bug in Chapter 5 Sentinel where the furbolgs would not attack the red Satyrs
- Rearranged the tablet fragment locations in Chapter 5 Sentinel in order to make them easier to find
- Fixed the Restoration Potion icon in Chapter 5 Sentinel from having it appear as a green square
- Fixed the boss music playing for all sub-maps for Chapter 5 Sentinel
- Items are no longer dropped by destroying creep buildings
- Changed the hotkey for all tier 2 and 3 Town Hall buildings from W to Z
- Improved the hotkeys for all worker Resource Gather and Repair commands
- Unique models have now been given to Tomes of Retraining, Scrolls of the Beast and Scrolls of Resurrection
- Shandris now has a new skin

Well, it's great, I just want to point some details:
-The Arcane Arrows have been reduce to 5? I think I like it more when it was 8.
-The now called "Frozen Armor" increases armor by 3. Well, it it would be great if it was by 5.
-About the Arcane Golem's damage, does that mean the armor and damage can be upgrade like the rest of the units?
-The difficult in the first boss fight is Ok, I don´t think it needs to be "slightly reduced".
-In Chapter 5 Sentinel, does that mean that the furlbolgs will aid us and attack the satyr's encampment?
The rest is OK and I'm hopping for this update

On the other hand:
-Have you ever thinking on adding some other type of damage? Like fire damage, frost damage or create one, and probably some other type of armor that combien with them?
-About the Insane difficult, how can you pass the first chapter? What do you have to do to survive?

Level 31
Well, it's great, I just want to point some details:
-The Arcane Arrows have been reduce to 5? I think I like it more when it was 8.
-The now called "Frozen Armor" increases armor by 3. Well, it it would be great if it was by 5.
-About the Arcane Golem's damage, does that mean the armor and damage can be upgrade like the rest of the units?
-The difficult in the first boss fight is Ok, I don´t think it needs to be "slightly reduced".
-In Chapter 5 Sentinel, does that mean that the furlbolgs will aid us and attack the satyr's encampment?
The rest is OK and I'm hopping for this update

On the other hand:
-Have you ever thinking on adding some other type of damage? Like fire damage, frost damage or create one, and probably some other type of armor that combien with them?
-About the Insane difficult, how can you pass the first chapter? What do you have to do to survive?

Thanks for the feedback. I have actually been balancing the Highborne against the computer AI, which explains why Arcane Arrows and Frozen Armor have been slightly reduced. Of course, these values may change.

In regards to your other points:
- Arcane Golems do have their weapon and armor upgrades like the other units
- Yes, the furbolgs are supposed to aid you against the red satyrs in Chapter 5
- I never though about changing weapon and armor types, though I do not wish to create confusion for players with a new system from regular Warcraft gameplay
- The only advise I can give in regards to the first chapter is to micro well and make use of all items you find. I will be adding additional fountains and Moon Wells in that mission, so you won't have to worry about units with too low health a lot

Last edited:
Level 17
hi turnro its been a long time
iv wanted to point out that why have u replaced the combat mastery ability :(
i loved that spell and i wolde urge u too replace this mana shield ability with the frozen armor and add a point or 2 to the frozen armor's give bounos.
transition to a support unit at tier 3 is not needed in my look as the highborn have no other melee unit.

i saw back there that u told you have updated the Jeopardy of the Horde so dose that mean if i just download the Jeopardy of the Horde again all the changes will come too an effect ?? or do i need a link of some sort to new ver??,

Level 31
hi turnro its been a long time
iv wanted to point out that why have u replaced the combat mastery ability :(
i loved that spell and i wolde urge u too replace this mana shield ability with the frozen armor and add a point or 2 to the frozen armor's give bounos.
transition to a support unit at tier 3 is not needed in my look as the highborn have no other melee unit.

i saw back there that u told you have updated the Jeopardy of the Horde so dose that mean if i just download the Jeopardy of the Horde again all the changes will come too an effect ?? or do i need a link of some sort to new ver??,

Hi Storm Knight,

I replaced Combat Master as it seemed too weak of an ability for Battle Maidens. It was not the ability was bad, but rather the unit's health and damage was so low that the ability didn't have much of an effect. If the ability was on a stronger unit (like a hero), then yes it would be quite a good ability. Frozen Armor will be a tier-2 ability, which is why it only gives 3 armor. Finally, the Highborne will have a different tier-3 melee unit that will become available later in the campaign.

For Jeopardy of the Horde, you just have to download it from Hive and play it. If you have more than one version on your computer, you will be able to play both.

In other news, I'm happy to say that my progress with Chapter 6 for the Highborne story is about 50% done. Like my other maps, it will be large with lots of side quests and plenty of places to explore. In the meantime, you can checkout some screenshots of the map below :)

full

full

full

Level 4
Based on one of the images, are we gonna be able to use a Demon Hunter??? So the next update will be like the Rexxar one where there are many maps??? Nice.... I'm excited for this update.....