Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Turnro, Mar 12, 2014.

1. ShadowFox555

ShadowFox555

Resources:
    Resources:
    yep, it's him.

2. Prince Nanang Menethil

Prince Nanang Menethil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I apologized about that. This is my fault. Once again, I'am here to say sorry about that previous post.

Thank you.

3. ShadowFox555

ShadowFox555

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, can I get the model for the Summoning Well?

4. AssasinRiper386

AssasinRiper386

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just finished the Malfurion Quest 1.4, it was very long and I must admit I like it, of course the ending was the one I dislike, how evil and twisted Malfurion became, I coundn't believed.
    For the gameplay, it was awesome and intense, the first chapters were kinda hard because the enemy was attacking the units I had and that annoyed me that I had to save in every moment but somehow I manage it, the last chapters were super hard to surpass but thanks to the Legendary Items I manage to surpass them, I mean, like everyone against you WOW, and I do like challenges and I like the new units, for allies and enemies.
    For the difficulty choices, I'm fine with this, putting everything that was on Insane in Hard was the best choice, not just for the codes, but the playability and strategy and the rest because, like I said, it was intense.
    For the story, I will only say that Malfurion was doing everything just for his ambitions, ever since he comsume the corrupted well, with every chapter he become more vile and despicable, it was tragic and evil. When I got this kinda of games with two paths, I always choose the bad path because I want to finish the game with the good path and you made the right choice to do it.
    I found some mistakes while playing, some words are bad written, in some interludes Malfurion had a Brilliance Aura instead of Affinity Aura and 2 Orbs of Fire and I hadn't pick them, on the last chapters when I finished a chapter as Twisted Ancient, I appear as that in the next one and he supposed to start as Malfurion, right?

Anyway, I heard that you are working in a new patch or version to fix these mistakes and bugs, I'm not sure how long it will take because I want to hear news about the development of the Sentinel Storyline because I want to finish the game in a good way, you know what I mean. Also I might have some ideas that you could consider, if you want.
    And at the end: Excelent Work for both of you!!! Keep like that, we'll be cheering you up to finish this magnificent campaign!!!

5. dark8118

dark8118

Resources:
    Resources:
    What is the OST of chapter 9? i love so much to hear it again

6. hakonwarcraft

hakonwarcraft

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Turno, I must say i have enjoyed mostly every part so faar of the Highborne story line. Its just how evil Furion became that is horrorfying. You have done a magical job with this story. I am more exited about how the Sentinel one will play out. And if we are going to see anything of that made those elite NE sentinels so powerfull, as if we are going to have a reason to protect the power source or something like that, thanks for your campaigns. Playd all 3 you have made, havent disliked anyone of them, but this might be the best one.

7. Leochief

Leochief

Resources:
    Resources:
    So for clariyfication, full relase of Malfurion's quest is in late 2019 or early 2020?

8. Aakash

Aakash

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey turnro, nice work on the highborne storyline....By the way, In the last guardian mission I found an item named pathing item on a cliff which is unreachable (cliff near the fountain of power)....is it misplaced or is it an Easter egg??

9. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The release will be announced at the proper time, which will be a while yet.

It could be like the Phat Newt in the Prologue Campaign lol

10. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I found it too, but I forgot to say. The item is unreachable by heroes and it can only be spotted/destroyed by flying units. But the funny thing is, the item actually gives a damage boost to hero :D I'd say it's an easter egg.

11. Leochief

Leochief

Resources:
    Resources:
    kind of a dumb question to ask but, am asking anyway have you guys started to make the sentinel storyline yet?

12. FallenStar

FallenStar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not yet.
    We decided to take a short break after the release of the Highborne branch.
    Turnro is working on a patch to fix some of the current issues that affect the campaign such as crashes and difficulty levels.
    The Sentinel chapters will go under revision when we begin working on it.

13. Leochief

Leochief

Resources:
    Resources:
    great to know cant wait for the update video for the sentinel storyline to begin

14. Leochief

Leochief

Resources:
    Resources:
    will the announcment for the sentinel campiagn come in a month or less?

15. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The announcement of the v2.0 release will be done close to when the campaign is ready, which won't be for a while yet.

16. Leochief

Leochief

Resources:
    Resources:
    will there be an updated Tech tree for the sentinels or is this something that is again possible, or is everything going to be explained in the announcment video?

17. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is already an updated tech-tree for the Sentinels, it is just not a total rework of the Night Elf race. There will be more news in the future when it is ready.

18. Leochief

Leochief

Resources:
    Resources:
    okey good to know

19. Leochief

Leochief

Resources:
    Resources:
    wait a second where is Eredon the Illiusionist, because he is not in the highborne story line nor the old sentinel story line did you guys forget him?
    or is he going to play a bigger role in the New sentinel campaign? not that i care that much about him just wanting to make sure that he is a part of the story

20. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Considering that Eredon has his own character profile in this forum, does it make sense to mention him if he doesn't have a role in Malfurion's Quest?