• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Garithos Campaign 2

Level 28
Garithos returns in Garithos Campaign 2 ten years after purging the lesser races from Azeroth.

Features:

• 10 playable maps and 4 cutscenes.
  • 2 different endings.
  • Variable difficulty.

Story:

Ten years have passed since the fall of the Lich King, and humanity reigned over Azeroth ever since. However, in unexpected event the Burning Legion somehow managed to make their way back into Azeroth through the Well of Eternity. Under the leadership of the demon lord Kil'jeadan, the Burning Legion carried out their destuction on the human defenses. After hearing about this invasion, Emperor Garithos made his way to Ashenvale to find answers for the demons' return.

Characters:

Emperor Garithos: He used to be the leader of the remnants of the kingdom of Lordaeron. After escaping Sylvanas' death trap. Garithos set off his quest for revenge and human domination throughout the world.

Alistair: Garithos' second in command. Alistair has low tolerance for Garithos' actions towards the non-humans unlike the vast majority of his people, but he respect him as long as these actions benefits humanity.

Andromath: He is a Archmage/Lich (Depending of whether Garithos is Lich King or not) of the Kirin Tor. He works as the new advisor for the emperor.

NOTICE: Depending on whether Garithos destroyed or took the Lich King's helmet in the first campaign, Garithos can either be alive or undead. Nonetheless, the story remain the same as well as the missions, the real difference is the ending. Also, if Garithos is Lich King, you will get the undead techtree as well as the human techtree.

wc3scrnshot_083022_075635_02-png.406102
wc3scrnshot_083022_075728_01-png.406106
wc3scrnshot_083022_075820_02-png.406107

Progress:

• Prologue (Completed)
  • Chapter 1 (Completed)
  • Chapter 2 (Completed)

Demo attached below:

Author's Note: This is a sarcastic campaign so don't take it seriously.

Attachments

• GarithosX00Prologue.w3x
    470.6 KB · Views: 567
  • GarithosX01.w3x
    209.5 KB · Views: 557
  • GarithosX02.w3x
    173.5 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Level 14
So the most major issue I see with mission 1 is simply that nether drakes can be hit only by shockwave and you need to kill at least 3 of them, this means you have to basically wait for mana to beat them.
I did get the fire sword on the last ground unit but it did not grant my hero the ability to attack air with his normal attack.
What was worse was that the tooltip of shockwave did not indicate its new ability to hit air: it still mentions "hits ground units" so I did not know my hero could kill air with that ability and holy light did not work so I just went around hoping to see 3 more ground demon I forgot about.
The second part I disliked is how you got a ton of permanent items in mission 1 and did not keep a single one in mission 2.

Last edited:
Level 28
So the most major issue I see with mission 1 is simply that nether drakes can be hit only by shockwave and you need to kill at least 3 of them, this means you have to basically wait for mana to beat them.
I did get the fire sword on the last ground unit but it did not grant my hero the ability to attack air with his normal attack.
What was worse was that the tooltip of shockwave did not indicate its new ability to hit air: it still mentions "hits ground units" so I did not know my hero could kill air with that ability and holy light did not work so I just went around hoping to see 3 more ground demon I forgot about.
The second part I disliked is how you got a ton of permanent items in mission 1 and did not keep a single one in mission 2.
Thanks for pointing that out. Everything is fixed now.

Attachments

• GarithosX01.w3x
    226.5 KB · Views: 165
  • GarithosX02.w3x
    190.2 KB · Views: 137
Level 8
I am confused. Where can I find the first Garithos campaign? I downloaded it off a link I got from JayBorinoPlays, but there is a bug where Garithos loses all of his items at the start of the Axe of Cenarius mission and I don't know how to fix it or where to find help.

Level 4
I am confused. Where can I find the first Garithos campaign? I downloaded it off a link I got from JayBorinoPlays, but there is a bug where Garithos loses all of his items at the start of the Axe of Cenarius mission and I don't know how to fix it or where to find help.
Download Garithos campaign 1.2
Doesn't happen in that one

Also whilst it's nice to know there's a sequel there's not much point in playing the two maps, as items don't carry over, there are no axe powers and air units can't be attacked. The only thing is being able to choose each option of destroying the axe and seeing what happens either way

Attachments

• GarithosCampaignV1.2.w3n
    7.4 MB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Level 4
Warseeker, these three campaigns were very good! Being able to choose the end result of the story was a very smart touch and makes the journey more enjoyable and playing more than once to see the different results! Excelent idea! I really hope that you will consider doing something similar in the future with another famous and important character that has been neglected in Mods to this day... Sir Anduin Lothar

Level 2
Hello sir, I played Garithos Campaign and I fell in love with it!
Thx for this amazing contents!

I am trying to translate this Scenario into Korean and want to share at Hive.
Is it okey with you? I've done Prologue and first mission if you need sample.

Level 2
Splendid! Here's my sample.
Sorry for low Quality man, but this is the best Quality I can get with possible vid.

Planning to put Korean AI Voice and translate all quotes as possible.
(Inspiration from Nral, Thx to him.)

Attachments

• Garithos_(KOR)SAMPLE.mp4
    14.7 MB