• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Making units give gold bounty + upgrading time wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey, i kno this must seem simple, but i cant get it to work. I want any units controlled by any player to give 1g bounty. I want the heroes to give 5g bounty. Also, how do i make a time wait on the upgrades for my buildings? For example, when the game starts, i want the upgrade button to not be available until 1 minute into the game.

Thanks!!

Level 11
awesome, i will check that out to see if it will work. and actually, i dont think i will need the time wait for the upgrading if i can get the gold bounty to work

Level 12
About the upgrade thing- I saw something like that in Paladin TD, if you're farmilliar with it.
Create a dummy unit named "Wait 15 minutes!" in the object editor, and after 15 minutes create it for each of the players.
Note that the dummy will have the ability Locust, have 0 Line of Sight, and be really small or invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.