• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

for some reason in my TD map my units wont give bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
rezolved

even if they are set as normal creeps that would give bounty normaly they still wont give my units any bounty, help? if you need anymore info i will beable to check up on this forum at about 5-6pm tomarrow est

tyvm will give rep even if you try to help =)

Last edited:
This problem has been solved about a hundred times. Not to be rude, but try searching these threads before making a new one. I mean, at the bottom of the page..

[Solved] Gold bounty {enemy units don't attack and don't give gold when owned by Brown} TWL.xViNz World Editor Help Zone 6 04-04-2009 02:01 AM

[Unsolved] Making units give gold bounty + upgrading time wait Silverfish423 World Editor Help Zone 3 12-29-2008 04:08 AM

[Solved] [Making monsters give] Bounty Rikardo World Editor Help Zone 2 08-09-2008 11:58 AM

Level 4
Thank you, ill try that out, it should work and if it dosent ill talk to you teelo so i can share my map

and tidusk, i did look and i did not see any

{EDIT}
yeah it dident seem to work, so could you tell me how to post up my map? its far from finished and while your working on it could you somehow get rid of the "you will be reavealed unless you build a town hall.
yes i tried building a town hall

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.