• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gold bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I made a unit on my map to give 4 gold on death (bounty). When I kill it, it says '+4' but actually, I get random amount from 1 to 4 gold.. I've set base bounty to 4 and sides per die and dice to 0.. I want the unit always to give 4 gold.. any help?

Level 5
Well, if you already tried what they said, I think you might have this floating around somewhere in your triggers.
  • Player - Divert 50% of the Gold income of Player 1 (Red) to Player 2 (Blue)
I tried using this action, and when I killed a unit that gave me +4 gold, I actually only got 2 gold. The small floating text that showed up also showed +4. Try searching your triggers and maybe this action is hiding somewhere screwing up the gold bounty.

If that isn't it, then check your upkeep. If your food limit is high enough to be at Low Upkeep or High Upkeep, then you will automatically lose a portion of gold that you earn (30% and 60% respectively). When I killed a unit that gave me +10 gold at High Upkeep, I was only given +4 gold instead. The floating text still showed +10 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.