• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bounty problem Plz Plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
heres my ?

i have turned on the player flag for bounty to the spawners and the poeple that are soppose to kill them but the bounty doesn't show up with the gold thing and i have the bounty for the unit set too,:cry:

stats - gold bounty awarded - base - 1 (so its soppose to give them 1 gold each time u kill them)

stats - gold bounty awarded - number of dice - 1 and 2

stats - gold bounty awarded - sides per die - 1 and 2

PLZ help

if u do u get the infreno :) :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
Please post your problems in the Trigger section of The Hive Workshop.
Map Makers do not check these forums very often(at least i think so)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This thread belongs in World editor help zone and thus has been move there appropiatly.

Make sure the bounty is turned on via triggers for the players in question and that the trigger that does so is being executed correctly. Also make sure that the player is gaining full income, reductions via upkeep reduce the income from bounty and thus a 100% gold lost to upkeep means 0 gold gain from unit bounty and thus no message appearing.

Finally check the gold is not being added anyway. Maybe the bounty is working properly just the messages are not showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.