• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Making Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
As the title says, I am making skins for people. I also may add in small model edits in Magos to add a little more flexibility. Post your requests here and I'll get on them ASAP! :grin:

Waiting List:
Evel Muffen
KaboomMaster(postponed due to technical difficulty)

Completed
ragingspeedhorn
Sun~Fire~Song
Mechanical Man
MrHoon(2)
Lingonberryjam

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey there! I put this in my other request thread, but since then the thread has been long dead. So, nothing fabulous, and hopefully nothing too hard to make, could you do this for me?

I need a farmer's hat attachment for my project.

-SkatinG CoW- 's wizard hat attachment model. Can you skin it to look like a farmer's hat? +rep and credits if you do it :D. I provided pics of it in my other thread

Zerg Greater Spire

I would be glad if you can skin this model for night_wolveX's starcraft conversion project. You don't need to be ultra precise, you can draw them bigger/smaller, you can also move parts elsewhere, just try to preserve the shape as much as possible. Violet should be team color. I can give you also more info if you need it. Below are the images of skin, current model (tell if you want to see the whole model) and a screenshot from starcraft of this building.

greater-spire.gif

Attachments

• greaterspire.jpg
    greaterspire.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 106
  • spire1.jpg
    spire1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 158
Level 21
Problem with Galapos skin. Whenever I try to open up the skin after converting it to a tga, it just pops up as a dark gray and light gray grid. In other words, nothing's there >.< But it is, because when I recolored it (just as an experiment) and then opened it in wc3 image extractor, it was visible. But after that, when I converted it to ablp and opened it in viewer, the lizard part disapeared

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Sun, you might want to actually link him to the model you want reskinned..

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Looks quite nice, but you forgot to edit the shirt under the belt.

EDIT: Ah, WIP.

Level 7
Hey SuPa its'a me :D

Although I have explained on chat I will do once more.
Goblin Sapper (The one with mohawk)
- Make him Cyborgish
- Keep goblin elements in the skin
- Make it kinda crude due to the fact goblin weren't clean inventors
- Only one skin is required
- No alphaing and teamcolors required
- I trust in you :D

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

His chest has too strong of highlights in comparison to his arms.

I don't really like the checker pattern for the bandanna, I would think a plain color would look better.

Other than that' it's shaping up.

Level 21
It's finished! Hope you like it, raging! I'll make an icon in just a sec
~edit~ OK, got the icon for you
Path is Units\Critters\VillagerMan\VillagerMale.blp

Attachments

• PirateFinish.jpg
    PirateFinish.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 99
  • PirateSkinSS3.jpg
    PirateSkinSS3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 110
  • PirateIcon.jpg
    PirateIcon.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 153
  • PirateSkin.blp
    35.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 21
lingongberryjam, you're skin's done. The golem skin's gay, lol. Everything uses one texture except the face. Well, here it is! You can add a transparency to it in WE.

Attachments

• DiamondGolemSS.jpg
    DiamondGolemSS.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 99
  • RockGolem2.blp
    61.2 KB · Views: 63
  • rocktile.blp
    14.8 KB · Views: 69
  • RockGolem2.jpg
    RockGolem2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 101
  • rocktile.jpg
    rocktile.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 200
Level 7
You sir, are freakin crazy lol (in a good way)

I think it would be better to see for yourself so Im just going to put the model up here :D

Remember, the animations are bugged as hell because I was messing around so yeah... But you can see the skin :D

Attachments

• Cyborglol.mdx
    84.8 KB · Views: 71
Level 7
Hey SuPa I dont know if you are up for another request but here is a skin I want you to do if you have time

And yes its another goblin :p lol

Here is something you could do heh

This is the goblin merchant skin:
- Make the skin a little bit brighter than normal, since the model is very small dark skins = too blurry to see
- This is the base skin for my Goblin Bruiser. Make it crude as possible o.o
- The face is geomerged so the skin on face will not be required
- Geomerged Face has a bandit mask on, so yeah make it match the shirt
- Pants skin = weird. Blizzard UV mapped it terribly. So detail on the pants might not be the best idea
- Remember! Not to use too many dark colors!

love and kisses, MrHoon

Attachments

• Merchant.BLP
    17 KB · Views: 63
Level 5
Request A skin

hey can you make a skin that looks like captain barbossa in pirates of the carribbean? and i send a picture and wonder if you could make a model as him on the picture?

Attachments

• hqbrolly2.jpg
    hqbrolly2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 100
Level 7
Oh don't credit me Raging, Supa did the skins which is the reason why it actually looks good! And SuPa- here is the final version of the skin + model like you wanted :D

Dude you should ask me for models if you want too, I mean you did alot for me lol

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 634
If you're still making skins, supa-, I was wondering if maybe you could do a little skin of this little dragon model I'm making. Or made. I've finished with the model, only now I need to skin it and do the animations.

I need about 6 skins, but you only need to make one; the others are simple recolors.

You can make the skin however you want, only make it so that it has the following:
  • a head texture, made to look like the attached picture (but with more texture like scales, etc)
  • a body sorta thing
  • legs and feet
  • wings
  • and the red one must have a sort of texture for the cloth stuff.
I need a basic yellow dragon and green dragon (no extras, both male), a red dragon and light blue dragon (with cloth stuff, both female), a black-and-orange dragon (more muscley, male), and a dark green dragon (evil, corrupted-looking, maybe some swirly tattoo things like the demon hunter skin, a scar across the eye (only one eye, though, so make that bit seperate), male)

Tell me if you're interested ^_^

Attachments

• Pyritie and Lirch mini.jpg
    Pyritie and Lirch mini.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Scorch mini.jpg
    Scorch mini.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Coalch and Pirch mini.jpg
    Coalch and Pirch mini.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 237
Level 6
If you have time could you plz skin me magus (the blue cape version would be better):

Magus.gif

magus.jpg

bloodmage model should be pretty good for this

Level 45
If you're still making skins, supa-, I was wondering if maybe you could do a little skin of this little dragon model I'm making. Or made. I've finished with the model, only now I need to skin it and do the animations.

I need about 6 skins, but you only need to make one; the others are simple recolors.

You can make the skin however you want, only make it so that it has the following:
  • a head texture, made to look like the attached picture (but with more texture like scales, etc)
  • a body sorta thing
  • legs and feet
  • wings
  • and the red one must have a sort of texture for the cloth stuff.
I need a basic yellow dragon and green dragon (no extras, both male), a red dragon and light blue dragon (with cloth stuff, both female), a black-and-orange dragon (more muscley, male), and a dark green dragon (evil, corrupted-looking, maybe some swirly tattoo things like the demon hunter skin, a scar across the eye (only one eye, though, so make that bit seperate), male)

Tell me if you're interested ^_^
Pyritie, don't worry.. I'll keep my promise and do your skins (as you posted in my workshop back at Wc3c) ':)

Status
Not open for further replies.