• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amargaard's weird Model Requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey all, I'm Amargaard, and I have made a list of some models that I could find useful to my map projects or my Terraining Roleplays or anything else not-important. Some of the requests are crazy I know, but still really useful to me, others are slightly less crazy and could be very useful for anyone... Feel free to comment and ask questions to get more information about my requests or what I'm gonna use them for, make icons if you want to too, or just write your oppinion how insane you think I am due to my requests. Note that people which helps me will be given +rep. I will make three headlines using bold text and underline for each category (Warcraft-world, Daily Peon-world, T.A.R.M.U.-world, are the three categories), in each category I will make several smaller headlines only using bold text - each of those lesser headlines are the request-names, and finally I will write the information of the request in nomal text below the headline. The post will get edited in time and I will write which people that is working on my requests, I will write new requests later if I make up some, and add links if someone releases a model of one my requests (You should tell me before you do!). Anything else to say? Maybe you can help a little? Then let's get started ^^

Requests related to the Warcraft-world:
These following requestes was thought of me long ago when I tried making test-azeroth-maps to test my skills in mapmaking.

Troggs
Khaz Modan without Trogg-invasions is not Khaz Modan! These are very important as creeps spreaded out in Khaz Modan maps or as monsters in Gnomeregan, Uldaman or the like WoW-dungeons... Go check the wowwiki-article for Troggs to check their background stories and appearance...

Sicco Thermaplugg
Making a Gnomeregan-dungeon map or story of course requires the Leader of Leper Gnomes, Sicco Thermaplugg.

Leper Gnome
I need Leper Gnomes! :O

Gnomeregan Doodads
To make a good Gnomeregan-map I need some special doodads, like the walls and platforms to create the famous Gnomeregan-feeling.

Gnome mech-bots
I need different kinds of small orange robots like Alarm-o-bots and other small fun stuff...

Dragons in Humanoid form Models
According to the new novels in Warcraft-lore and WoW most Dragons can turn into Humanoid forms, but no models has the animation to turn into a Dragon in a cool way in Warcraft III - I'm thinking of an animation like the druid-ones. I need models like Kalec (Blue Dragon in his real form, blue-haired Half-Elf in Humanoid form) and a male Blood Elf Arcanist-like model becoming a Red Dragon in his real shape. I could also use a Bronze Dragon female one, and I guess other people would find a green one useful too... ^^

Requests related to the Daily Peon-world:
The Daily Peon is a social group on HIVE, which is mainly a Terraining-RP where members will have to make terrains to continue our almost 1000-pictures long story taking place in the Warcraft world, which is completely different from the one, you guys know. Anyways, there are many models I could use for my terrains in the future, and here's the crazy list.

Peon Amargaard
One of my main charachters, probably the most crazy and hardest one to make a model of, I think. A Peon with red shoulderpats (Teamcolor should do it), Hypnosis Glasses, an arcane-glowing blue belt with a "P" on and a Keepers of Time Tabard on the chest. In the first hand he holds a Pickaxe with a "T" on and in the other hand he has a "Green Cam" - a sacred green camera with "Daily Peon" written on it used to report news with. One of the most important things is that he rides an "Epic Bronze Dragon Mount" - looking mostly like a normal Bronze Dragon, but with a saddle on and :) tattoed on the wing. Should be made by crazy people that are a bit bored... xD

Dragram
My second main charachter. An Eredar (Not Man'ari/Demonic) leader that I don't have any precise thoughts of the appearance yet besides a few. I'm tired of using the Archimonde-model, because he looks evil, and because of him not having a spear which Dragram has according to my lore. As I said, he should be non-corrupted = Draenei appearance. He is a talented arcanist and mage, and is wearing a magical blue spear with golden lines on it and it should have a TC glow in-game like a Blademaster's blade.

Belgarath
Another of my characthers using the Achimonde-model which is just... wrong! He is not evil, and he has green skin because he is one of the rare hippified Green Eredars living in Argus. Due to the Hippie-curse he has gained control over nature / Druidism-powers, and can change shape to an Elekk. He has a short black beard below the mouth like Archimonde and Kil'jaeden in Warcraft III, long black hair with leaves on, those neck-tentackles that all normal Draenei got. His shoulderpats are like Archimondes', but not fellish and with leaves sticking out from them.

Eredar Assassin Spirit
In my force in the Daily Peon I got some Assassin-subforce which connsists of Eredar Spirits that died in the battle against the Man'ari Eredars which accepted the gift of powers by Sargeras. I have used the Lesser vengeance-models (The ones summoned by Avatars of Vengeance in Melee games) as the spirits, but I would like them to be Draenei-looking females with daggers, still with the ghostly look...

Protectorate Arcanist
In my force I needs some Arcanist models, you are pretty free to do what you want with this model aslong as it looks Draenei-like (The ones in WoW, not the Broken Draeneis nor the Lost Ones like in Warcraft III) and is an Arcanist...

Protectorate Tent
I have used Horde tents until now, but it should change. If you can make some Draenei-stylish tents for my force, maybe with crystals hanging down or something...

Requests related to the T.A.R.M.U.-world
My own personal fantasy-universe...

Gnome Soldier
I need models for small Gnome Soldiers. Know that the Gnomes in my universe are not like in Warcraft, they are living in the forrest and are not all techy. Maybe make a small footman with lesser armor, a Gnome-face and more Gnomish moves.

Miss Glazegood
A peaceful Gnome-woman that looks beautiful with her small dress mixing the colors of green, white and gold-yellow. She attacks with magic attack and has no weapons at all...

Mage Grenomir
Small Gnome-version of Medivh with green beard and blue clothes...

Gremlin
I got Gremlins! Not the airplane-terrorists, but the ones from Heroes III!

Gremlin Skull Spire
Used as Gremlin-towers. many Skulls stacked on each other making up a whole spire with the size of a normal Guard Tower. However there is four dark metal bars running from the earth to the top of the spire. On the top a magic brazier is placed everburning green-teal fire, and also a TC-banner with the symbols of Gremlins hanging from there...

Throne of Necrark
... Too lazy to write anymore. I'll add links an such later...

Angarak King Tanchicon
My friend introduced the Angarak-race to my fantasy-world and at first they seemed awesome to me, but then someone HIVE-guy in here told me that they were already created by someone else, I then found out that my friend just copied the race from some book (Haven't told him yet that I found out, but one day he will feel my wrath... -.-), and I haven't renamed the race yet, but I will one day. His armor is black and red, with golden detailed symbols (The red parts are team colored). He has a huge deadly axe, helmet, heavy plate armor. He should be based on the Bandit-model and this Icon.

Tower of Necrark
Too lazy to write...

Angarak Statues
I need a statue of a WolfTigerChineeseDragon-being mix, and also several statues of Gargoyles (Like in real world, not like the Warcraft-ones)

Rasocrintes
The Angaraks use necromancy too and I need an Angarak-model for the Leader Necromancer, he haves a scythe and black ancient Greek-style clothes...

Hell Imp Leader
An Imp Leader matching my Icon. Hero glow since he's a hero, wings though cannot fly, tattoos and maybe a weapon or something. Heavy fire-like spell-animations and burning footsteps. Other things should be like normal Imps, and the Icon of cause.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.