• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Several Model or Skin-requests by Amargaard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey all, Amargaard's here...

I have no idea how to make models or skins, and only tries making Icons so I need you other modellers or skinners for some of my requests here... I will "upgrade" this post later when I have more requests, and I don't have much time now to explain the different requests, will do that when I'm home from school...

Angaraks:
174866-albums3028-picture26418.png

Throne of Nerark
174866-albums3028-picture27674.png

I need a throne-model for my custom race called the Angaraks. The Angaraks' buildings are often dark (Some places 100% black) and made in persian or roman style. The throne must follow these conditions too, and it must have very detailed white Angarak art on. Team-colored "pillow" (The one the king sits on). On the side black spikes and Dragon-wings - The wings also Team colored...! It's a building, so making some kind of "Training Unit" and "Research" animations would be great.

Angarak King
174866-albums3028-picture27678.png

The king of the Angaraks of Necrark... His armor is black and red, with golden detailed symbols (The red parts are team colored). He has a huge deadly axe, helmet, heavy plate armor. Maybe he could be inspired a little by Roman and Persian soldiers, only a little...

Tower of Necrark
174866-albums3028-picture27679.png

This is a dark tower which fires out three Angarak Spears at the time... Would like it different...

Statues
In the underground city of Necrark, there's a wolf Statue which I would like to be a bit Chinese, I also need Gargoyle-statues...

Angarak Necromacer Leader
The Angaraks use necromancy too and I need a model for the Leader Necromancer, he haves a scythe and black ancient Greek clothes...

Angarak Skeleton
I need model or skin for the ressurected Undead Angaraks...

Demons
Hell Imp Leader
174866-albums3028-picture27658.png

Could anyone make a model for this? Well, with a few differences. I use this icons for the normal Imp, and already got a model for that one, but need a model for their leader which uses the same icon, though I plan to make another one. The leader is a hero, so Hero Glow would be great, wings (Cannot fly though), tattoos and maybe a weapon or something. Heavy fire-like spell-animations and burning footsteps. Other things should be like normal Imps, and the Icon of cause.

Last edited:
Level 7
If you could be so kind to draw i picture i would be happy to (try to) make a model for you, but that comes after school. Maybe i could remake the Wc3 throne model...

EDIT: I need you to make a texture for your throne. I cannot wrap the existing texture like that on the wings.
172844-albums3157-picture27691.jpg

If you cannot read it, it says that you can remove the area that's within the red square. Make both wings plz.

Another edit: You could use another tower like the earth fury tower (just make it dark).

And regarding the throne (yet again). I will for starters make the throne without any animations. I will try to give it animations but do not know if it will work (every modeling program has it's own file name meaning i need to get some file converter. If one were to exist i would be happy to (try) giving it animations.

Last edited:
Level 7
You only need to paint it into the area i boxed in:)
What beats the thrill of jumping into things you have absolutely no idea about how to do? :D

Btw. whilst you're at it, paint in the extra things you want on the throne as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.