• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icons - What is Acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Why the hell would you submit cnp as an icon? The icon section is a place where you submit stuff people can't make theirselves in less time than it takes to download and unzip the icon. This means you don't submit screenshots, drawings in paint, recolors or whatever because it only takes a second to make. What you achieve by submitting crap is causing serverload, drama and more work for the moderators while nobody would ever download your shit. Your contribution makes this site a better place. CONGRATULATIONS. How you people think is beyond me.

alright, just mean we are thinking differently. Im having fun here, You are here for??? business? lol.
Learn how the internet works. Integrate or get out. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad but the way you use this medium makes me sick. I'm not just talking about your poor grammar; it's your arrogance that made something inside me snap.

Matters of improving the site (especially the rules) should be discussed professionally.
You just got an infraction for being a jerk towards kola. You just got unbanned. You don't care about the future of this community as you obviously don't picture yourself in it. If you care, lose the bad-ass attitude, seriously. You can easily make your point come across without being offensive, especially on the web.

Matters of improving the site (especially the rules) should be discussed professionally (this means without insulting others too).

Status
Not open for further replies.