• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nothing i do is getting approved or rejected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Is it normal that i made over 15 icons and that none of them are getting Approved... or rejected... its starting to be frustrating when u see that other icons that people posted after u posted urs are being all approved or rejected... does someone know why or can help me? (im new to hive and idk why its happening)...

Level 35
I'd like to apologise for the delay, there was some trouble with the icons section. The former moderators (me and oh_snap) resigned and it took a while for the new moderators to get into office due to some planned changes that didn't take place yet. The new moderators, enjoy and Pyramidhe@d took charge today, your icons should be moderated soon enough.

Is it normal that i made over 15 icons and that none of them are getting Approved... or rejected... its starting to be frustrating when u see that other icons that people posted after u posted urs are being all approved or rejected... does someone know why or can help me? (im new to hive and idk why its happening)...

How long have you been waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.