• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a few skin requests if anyone would mind making them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Theres 3 skins that i dont think would be to difficult to be done, i dont really need them to be perfect but just a small resemblance

First I want to request if anyone could make a Rico Banderas skin from xenogears? you could use a satyr model, take off the weapons, give it some red hair and green skin, and make it more buff.

Second i want to request a moogle skin, you could possibly use a village child as base, add the little puffball on the head, give it the moogle ears, small wings, and make it white with a red nose.

And 3rd, if someone could do it, make a satyr skin thats fur was white? if anyone can skin these my emails [email protected], or post back here i guess, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.