• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
as i said just pm it to me when its done. i dont care about time constraints... im gona be around here for a long long time.

edit: i want my damn soul back gath.

Level 8
Exellent, thank you for being considerate, here is an update of my waiting list btw:

Scyth-Master (Wip Rath)
A hurley listening to an ipod. Left side to says "welcome to Mexico" with flames coming from under it With Scyth-Master written on the bottom in bone letters.

KaboomMaster
Goblin with a chainsaw in one hand and a bomb in the other. Looks like the tinker.

VergilThazaar
Name: StrategyMaster
Colors: Black/DarkBlue
Theme: Master/Generaly Warcraft/General with Army (with priority order) + Relevant Avatar

MassiveAttack
Based off of: http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5897/620409650l4ou.jpg
Add technical fade mask, war boarder, army stamp font and highlight colors, add nuke explosion in background.

Post 300 FTW!
i want my damn soul back gath.
Roflmao, I owe someone most of my soul as well.

Level 8
I thought I might have been infringing on your style, so I went with the teal theme instead of the tan. If you want me to I can make one for you as well?

Level 6
wanted to change mine, the rogue was a good idea but my taste has changed.

i want fire. swirling fire all over. as for what you pick its up to you. the whole thing will be fire. add whatever effects you want as long as its fire. also i want Zieg written in the middle in fiery letters to match the background. lol looking forward to seeing it.

If you ever have time can you do this; You seem kind of busy ATM.:confused:

Mine would use part of this picture, (the bigest part), and the skunk would be on A pile of files\papers, unstead of grass, And it would be kindof "smokey" ecept the smoke would be all green,yellow,brown,olive...any skunk-spray kind of colors, and it would of cours have "HeretoDLstuff" on it.

Level 9
Exellent, thank you for being considerate, here is an update of my waiting list btw:

Scyth-Master (Wip Rath)
A hurley listening to an ipod. Left side to says "welcome to Mexico" with flames coming from under it With Scyth-Master written on the bottom in bone letters.

KaboomMaster
Goblin with a chainsaw in one hand and a bomb in the other. Looks like the tinker.

VergilThazaar
Name: StrategyMaster
Colors: Black/DarkBlue
Theme: Master/Generaly Warcraft/General with Army (with priority order) + Relevant Avatar

MassiveAttack
Based off of: http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5897/620409650l4ou.jpg
Add technical fade mask, war boarder, army stamp font and highlight colors, add nuke explosion in background.

Post 300 FTW!

Roflmao, I owe someone most of my soul as well.

Hmm I feel like I'm being put aside... I was first of all those people. ^^

Level 8
oh no don't misunderstand. This is MY waiting list, I just do the things that I think I could do reasonably well, I thought Herio-san was doing yours... I just try to clean up the easier ones and brush up my talents while he tackles the harder ones. So he is not overwhelmed you know?

Level 9
yo, can you make me one? i love these things and your awsome at it! i want something like, a black background with black ice that has a blue glow, shows a death knight in it with cool details, and my name to look really really cool. basically i want somehting very cool for my name.

Level 5
Most signature are about 400x150.

Anyway, i was wondering if you could make me a signature, I'd like a red misty background with a bloodelf in spellbreaker armor and a sword standing looking ready to attack. Then like Steel_Cold written off to the side or something. Thanks!

Level 5
Edit: I missunderstood something

anyway.. I found a different picture that i want used.

Attachments

• twoswords3_1024x768.jpg
    twoswords3_1024x768.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
It will work perfectly, but it dosent look much like a spell braker, but if its what you want its fine with me! :D

EDIT: This is a WIP, but I gtg.....Is it comming out about how you wanted? I bet youll say no, it looks terrible.....Im useing a Differnt program, I think Ill switch back..

Attachments

• Bah.jpg
    Bah.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 8
In my opinion the colors of Drizzit should match the other red color scheme a bit better, you can do this by adjusting the hue/saturation levels... It's really good through, I like how you made his tear and flutter out on the back. This is a great start man!

In my opinion the colors of Drizzit should match the other red color scheme a bit better, you can do this by adjusting the hue/saturation levels... It's really good through, I like how you made his tear and flutter out on the back. This is a great start man!
Ok, Ill try to change that...I dunno If my program can do that.

Steel_Cold, is it lacking somthing, needs anything added or changed?

Level 5
I dunno, im not very picky with these sort of things. Also, someone else made me a signature to, so ill have to pick which one i use >.<.

Level 8
Ahh that's to easy, you could take that pic and make an awsome sig no matter what. :grin: There are like.. what.. 8 people in front of you. So if you don't mind the wait.

Is this good enough?
EDIT:
hey could you plz make me one like yours with a scene from the starcraft 2 gameplaytrailer with some zealots fighting? and with a face like that guy who speaks as the protoss narrator and a picture like this one http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/cont...mages/s2de.jpg
and my name in flaming letters that would be really neat
I attached a WIP of youres. Is that what you ment??:confused::confused:
Or did you want other pics besides that one? And If you dont Like how its comming out, I can easly restart.

Attachments

• Bah.jpg
    Bah.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Meh.jpg
    Meh.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Level 2
nah that's not really what i meant you saw that one herio has? with the animation and stuff i would like to have one like him but with some protoss zealots

*hope's that he is not to picky*

Status
Not open for further replies.