1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Making Signatures

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Herio-san, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Meh, my friend Eva got her's from an art contest she won, its a wacom and its pretty high-qual

2. Gath_Stormer

Gath_Stormer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would like a sig

Name:Oblivion_Master

I would like it to have a Orc all cut up and stuff with a barren field of dead human solders behind it.

3. Herio-san

Herio-san

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sure thing Gath. It may be awhile. But ill start as soon as i work my way through the list.

4. Gath_Stormer

Gath_Stormer

Resources:
    Resources:
    thank you Herio-san.

5. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Grrr.... I have had WASL's (finals) the last few days and went on a "suprise" trip this weekend. I'm working on your sig Confusioussay (is that right?) and will be done soon.

6. TheFrostPlauge

TheFrostPlauge

Resources:
    Resources:
    just wondering....How do you make those is their a certin system you use?

7. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's Adobe Photoshop, an image editing program that lets you add filters and colors, splicing, shading, textures, lighting, frames, effects, renders.....

look it up on google.

8. TheFrostPlauge

TheFrostPlauge

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can i have a Signeture picture....

that is like:

Like a Frosty outline. With kinda a frozey icey look. Then a bunch of blue frozen undeads like an army and it should be blizzarding and i want it to say The Frost Plauge in a cool font that fits the picture.

If you can/want to make this cool but you dont have to

Thanks, TFP

9. Chaos

Chaos

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    What happened in here :emote_scared:
    I really miss you Herio-san, and you finally found a job for improving your skills.

See you around :emote_mad:

Chaos

10. Herio-san

Herio-san

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey Chaos, yea sorry bout the delay with my response. I've been having trouble with one of the sigs i was making bc the colors wont come out right. That and school have kinda delayed this. Sorry for the wait guys.

11. PrinceofIce

PrinceofIce

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't worry guys he'll get to it.He got a lot of stuff to do(check the list a page or two ago)and he can't do it all at once.So don't worry he'll get to it.

12. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well.. I can't find a picture of "blue glowing runed rocks" anywhere, and I can't really find a good lightning font, so I'm drawing up those parts by hand.

Just wondering Confussicay (it's spelled right on the sig), how much lightning do you want? Like a big ball of lightning, a singular bolt? maybe a craked bolt that runs everywhere? Or even like a feild of lightning? Just need to know how you want it.

13. Herio-san

Herio-san

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Dwarf Zealots is done
    [​IMG]
    Code (Text):
    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6466/dwarfzealotfa8.png
    Edit: Skyrenders done too
    [​IMG]
    Code (Text):
    http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8208/skyrenderoa1.png

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  14. Craizie

Craizie

Resources:
    Resources:
    :emote_grin: I like yours.. Don't know how you did it but it is awesome!!
    [​IMG]

15. 4ever92hours

4ever92hours

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow, looks beast and seems you've gotten alot better, herio

16. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry Hero I forgot, anyway between Ascendency, Terraining Competition (have to rebuild terrain ARG!), and school I managed to get SOMETHING done. Here is WIP, drawing blue runed rocks (give me link if you find any cool ones) and still need a lightning font. Not all that great, i'm going to re-configure it (less eye, more plants, more lightning) when I get to school tomorrow.

Attached Files:

17. sonkan1

sonkan1

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh, chaos! thos small images in your sig( saying dota player, hive ws member and zelda player) can you make 3 of thos images saying1: hiveworkshop member ,2:Angel Arena expert player and 3: maul expert player? i trust you in geting a nice idea for the looks of thos, elles id want the eyes of a marine(witch is god in AngelArena) and something, mabey a image of a maze from any maul on the other one. thanx!

18. Chriz.

Chriz.

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  19. VergilThazaar

VergilThazaar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

PS: I would prefer not to add the litle sign on the left bottom corner, Unless it fits perfectly with the rest of the picture. I believe that it won't be a problem (since my background will be black/darkblue) but just wanted you to know.

20. Sephiyr

Sephiyr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Herio I got a challenge for you ;).

I feel really stupid asking this.(Sorry Chaos, but I still find the signature you done me excellent ^^ I wont forget it :emote_smile: )

I've been thinking over the weeks and its been bugging me. So I guess I'll ask now.

I'd like a signature with any shade of blue and the font can it be some sort of scary type? and I'd also like the picture to be an Energy Liger, don't know what one looks like? Heres a link: http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6840/eliger2lr.jpg I just hope it won't be too hard ^^. If it is then just tell me and I'll think of something else :).