• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making new map And I need help with triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was reading "555555" topic and i love the game super mario rpg so why couldnt i make a remake of that great video game. Im going to make it where each player is a character from the game, and they dont actually play untill PLayer 1 (mario) gets to them where they would be in the real game, but since it wouldnt get boring they could play mini games or creep in a Seperate area filled with Weak creeps. I have a few custom skins, and filled with great ideas. Im not bad with terrain but need serious help with the triggers and cinematics. So I was wondering if someone would like to co-create this map with me. Since i cant Make triggers for my life. This would be my first "real" project i've mad two other maps but they had like no triggers at all and were doomed because of that. Is anyone Interested?

Level 3
Think about it.

I mean the idea of making a super mario rpg map sounds not bad but you have to overwork the other players roles! Playing minigames for what? money exp? maybe you should make 3 or more players on bowsers side and the other players have to beat all the quests you make like a competition. The fastest or intelligentest wins a coin every quest and the more coins the stronger their chars are so only the strongest can beat bowser.

Just an idea...

Level 2
me and some people are working on it. in the game each character has a back story, so say your Bowser for example your gonna play through his back story while everyone else is working through there backstoryies, and once your done with your story you'll meet up and team up with Mario where they would in the video game.

Example : Mario teams up with bowser and booster tower, once player bowser is done with his backstory he wont be able to move untill mario gets to booster tower to team up with him.

Level 3
Maybe you should not only making him standing and waiting for mario.

how about this. If one char completes his story he got the opportunity to levelup his character or getting new upgrades/skills i mean you could create some miniquests with a little reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.